[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw every time I scratch my head i come away with dead scalp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1475000228408.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475000228408.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>tfw every time I scratch my head i come away with dead scalp gunk and have to clean my finger nails
I've been throwing head and shoulders at this shit and it's still not working

what the fuck
>>
>>34457625
all right im mentally prepared show it to us
>>
>>34457625
wrong shampoo obviously plus your probably scratching up living skin, making it dead under your rough as fuck nails
>>
File: 1456356069343.jpg (27KB, 540x599px) Image search: [Google]
1456356069343.jpg
27KB, 540x599px
>>34457625
Might be some form of psoriasis? Do you wash yourself often or are you a filthy cunt?

I got the same shit but I'm a filthy cunt and got psoriasis in my face and hair bottom. Sometimes when I scratch my itching head it feels like something wet/blood.

Shit sucks.
>>
File: 20170127_174903.jpg (588KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_174903.jpg
588KB, 1920x1080px
>>34457647
you asked for it

>why am I doing this?
>>
>>34457715
Disgusting.

Is it like that all over your head or just in that one spot? Is it dry or do you get a little bit wet or bloody when you scratch it?
>>
>>34457715
I have this, and I also used to have
>Sometimes when I scratch my itching head it feels like something wet/blood.
I haven't fixed it totally, but I found that the best way so far to contain it is to wash my hair 3 times a week, on monday, wednesday, and friday in a specific manner. First I wet my hair and then wash it with a shampoo while scratching thoroughly everywhere, but not too hard, then rince. Secondly, I put my showerhead at the strongest jet, then go all over my scalp with it. And finally, I wash my hair again with a different shampoo, but without scratching my head. Using this method, it takes 2-3 days before my head gets itchy again.
>>
>>34457625
I had the same problem when I was kid, so saying that it goes away as you grow up isn't really gonna help, but what saved my ass from dandruff completely(I only had occasional, not this bad anymore) was tea tree oil shampoo. Try it out. It does wonders. Also, fuck head and shoulders. It's probably the worst fucking shampoo ever created. You're better off not washing your hair at all. It only made mine worse.
I hope it gets better, OP.
Also stop scratching it. I know it is insanely hard to ignore but stop scratching it. Scratch your arm(that's what I did) or something different.
>>
>>34457789
Hmmm yeah you're right. It might help if I wash regulary. I am kind of filthy and usually let my hair become greasy before I wash but I'm gonna start showering atleast 3 times a week. Hopefully it will tone down the itching as you said, might also solve my dry itching forehead and cheeks.
>>
>>34457776
it's fucking everywhere, abd all of the above. it's hell and I can't stop picking at it like an autistic cunt
>>
>>34457858
Simply washing 3 times a week isn't enough. That's what I always did, and I still developed this crap and had the wet thing as well. Try my specific washing method, I'm sure it's gonna help, even though it won't cure it.
>>34457883
You too, try it.
>>
>>34457858
You're not already showering three times a week?

What the fuck did you expect you smelly bastard
>>
>>34457851
>fuck head and shoulders. It's probably the worst fucking shampoo ever created.
Why?

>>34457895
Tea tree oil shampoo? Never heard of it, is it something you can find in the store or do you have to go to a doctor and prescribe it? Sorry if my question is retarded.
>>
>>34457715
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/seborrheic-dermatitis-medref#1
>>
>>34457954
>Tea tree oil shampoo?
No. I'm talking about >>34457789
I'm not the tea tree oil guy.
>>
>>34457939
>You're not already showering three times a week?
No, maybe once a week. Whenever my armpits smell like minced meat and my hair is greasy I go and get a shower.

>What the fuck did you expect you smelly bastard
To not have shit genes. Also, I don't go outside so no one has to smell my shit. Why take unnecessary showers? Only makes me have to wash more and more clothes. Will change that now though.

>>34457980
Alright, will try.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 373x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 373x391px
I take an hour long shower urging which I ritually scrub and clean my skin like a madman. I don't like feeling greasy or dirty in any way. Yet I still have loads of dandruff after trying many different products. There's never been any blood because I'm not a filthy faggot but there's tons of dry scalp skin/dandruff
Please help
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 586x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 586x472px
>>34458040
>Not showering twice a day for 30 minutes each time
Jesus fucking Christ how does your skin not crawl from being so filthy?
>>
You have to go to the doctor.

I remember when i was a kid i had this. There is this prescribed cream. I forgot the medicinal name for it but it works. the bottle was something like $100. Might be cheaper now.

I also had some of this on my cheeks which that cream helped remove. Im pretty sure it was some kind of anti biotic.
>>
It might or might not work for you, OP, but it worked for me:
Dont use shampoo
Shower every day.

It takes your body like 2-3 weeks to get used to not having an abrasive substance in you hair, which means that your body needs time to replenish the natural oils on your hair.
For those 2-3 weeks your hair will most likely look like shit. But then after that, it looks perfect. Much better actually, and without any dandruff/scalp stuff. I used to have A LOT.
>>
>>34458200
>twice a day

Ok, that's just stupid. You don't need to shower that often unless you work out or have some intense physical work to go to everyday.

Being a filthy cunt is also not good but there is a in-between. 3 - 4 times a week is enough, more is just a waste of water and creates piles of "dirty" clothes.

Everything in moderation.
>>
>>34457625
Clip your nails.
Buy a different shampoo and conditioner and stick to that product only.
When showering make sure you properly wash out, with your fingers(not nails!<_if you do make sure they're properly trimmed) the shampoo.
Wash your bed sheets and pillow sheets, invest in satin sheets.
>>
>>34457715
nizoral that shit
>>
Man white folk are nasty
>>
>>34457625
Head and shoulders is the biggest bullshit ever, get some Vichy shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo your hair once a week and use conditioner twice by itself.
>>
i have this shit too and i dont fucking know why
i wash my hair normally i dont understand why i have this shit
>>
>>34457625
shampoos that have the ingredient sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate (basically stuff that makes shampoo foam) will fuck your shit up, it basically drys out your skin and hair.

companies do this on purpose to make you think its working just because it suds up more and makes your hair feel "clean", in reality it just stripped your body oils entirely causing it to dry up.

i use dr bronners soap, its basically a bunch of light oils mixed together into a liquid soap. i have dry skin and really bad hair issues, so this helped alot. its kind of spendy, $15 a bottle but it lasts me about 2 months.

i even use it for my laundry because detergent was starting to fuck with my skin too.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.