[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw found a literally perfect fat qt with PCOS with a gr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Yp7t8kh[1].jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Yp7t8kh[1].jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>tfw found a literally perfect fat qt with PCOS with a great personality who's exactly what I want in a gf
>tfw she's American and only wants someone local
:(

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/5q0lmf/27f4m_central_southern_states_crazy/
>>
File: 1465234575420.jpg (5KB, 206x212px)
1465234575420.jpg
5KB, 206x212px
>>34457541
>tfw girls with PCOS think they're undesirable because they have PCOS
>they don't realize that this is literally some men's fetish mine
>not "desperate", just into that shit
I contacted (and fucked) a girl with PCOS from /soc/ one time, but then I lost the login info to my skype that I used to talk to her and I lost her phone # before she moved away

>tfw no PCOS gf
>>
You think we won't know if you self post you fat cunt
Fuck off go to /soc/
>>
>>34457541
Fucking reddit fags
Get off my board reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34457583
>>I contacted (and fucked) a girl with PCOS from /soc/ one time
Wow, how did you manage that? How was it?
>>
>>34457666
Well it was about 3-4 years ago and back then it was kind of a "whoa someone from [city] uses 4chan too? we gotta talk to eachother" phenomenon that would go on

Basically we were posting in a Texas thread on /soc/, she claimed to be so disgusting that no man would be interested in her* and so I was like "bet", so we started talking on skype and that night I drove over to her parents' so I could pick her up and we fugged in some desert lot about once or twice before I took her home.

Unfortunately I dont know if she was anything more than fwb material seeing as how she moved away because she did one of those "contract marriages" where she married a beta she went to HS with (he joined the .mil) in exchange for housing/$$/benefits, but she wouldn't touch or fuck him

* = she was hairy and chubby and kinda talked with a lisp but my god am I into all that shit, just thinking about her is getting me diamonds
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.