[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dont look at my phone for 20 hours >check it >0 messages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (24KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 601x601px
>dont look at my phone for 20 hours
>check it
>0 messages and calls of any sort
After all this time, you'd think im not bothered by it anymore, but a piece of me dies every time this happens

I guess ill spend another day alone, lying face down on the couch, listening to sad music.
>>
File: 1456564332063.jpg (411KB, 3264x1952px)
1456564332063.jpg
411KB, 3264x1952px
>phone never rings/goes off unless mom is calling or texting me around usual hours of the day
>phone is ringing (not when mom usually texts/calls)
>it's a robocall from an out-of-town area code telling me I "won a free stay at the Mariott hotel & resort"
>>
>>34457474
The last text I got was a week ago, and it was spam from my service provider
>>
The thing that hurts the most is that i think i have people that remotely care about me, and im let down every single time. Then one day they're nice to me again and i get my hopes up just to have them crushed once again.
Why am i so gulible. When will i ever learn.
>>
>>34457474

>check phone
>don't ever bother checking messages
>there is nothing in there for me.
>>
File: 1484837587813.png (286KB, 645x1218px)
1484837587813.png
286KB, 645x1218px
>after weeks of silent loneliness the phone notification sound goes
>get excited and rush to check it immediately
>your service will expire in 7 days
>>
>>34457474
most of the time people text or call me if they need something, so im glad it doesn't happen often.
>>
i really want to send you all messages
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 381x370px)
image.jpg
140KB, 381x370px
>mfw only contacts are mom and dad
Last message from someone else was a mechanic last spring.
>>
I can pretend that i dont need other people all i want, but the reality is that i need social interaction. The loneliness is fucking disgusting. I cant take this shit anymore. I just want to have someone to care for me jesus christ please
Just one person that will be there for me and ask me whats wrong and text me now and then just to talk to me. Please god
>>
>>34457474
>cares about people messaging him
Failed normie, no different from the attention seeking roastie, no robotic brother of mine.
>>
>>34457474
>Had a phone
>Had 3 contacts
>Never used it
>Plan expired
>Threw the phone in a lake one drunken night
>This was 2 years ago
>Haven't gotten a phone since
>>
>>34457546
I get this phone call on occasion too. I just stopped answering and I let the phone ring until the call goes away.
>>
File: exodia head.jpg (209KB, 419x610px)
exodia head.jpg
209KB, 419x610px
>>34458223
same here la
do you help them tho?
most of the time i do , but i slack on my way to help them , serves them right cuz tthey only talk to me when they need something.
>>
>Still caring

You have much to learn.
>>
>>34457474
You could actually message someone first. I don't have experience with this, but it sounds like a plausible solution to your problem. The only messages I get are from my mom.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.