[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there actually guys who LITERALLY just walk up to cute girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1473131094533.jpg (505KB, 768x1024px)
1473131094533.jpg
505KB, 768x1024px
Are there actually guys who LITERALLY just walk up to cute girls and talk to them or is that just in movies?
>>
>>34457393
I do it. Don't usually have success but it works now and then.
>>
>>34457393
That's how I met my girlfriend

She's Chinese and bought me clothes, beer, and food.

Only been with her 2 months
>>
File: whoisthis.jpg (38KB, 300x300px)
whoisthis.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>34457393
Stop starting the same thread every day.
Also, can I get a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>34458310
>Cute girls bow to Bogdanoffs
>>
>>34457393
yes and it doesnt work unless you have an encyclopedia of dumb shit to say that entertains feeble minds
>>
A normal man will walk up and talk to a cute girl because he feels like it.

A robot will think that he has to do it, feel like he can't, and have a mental breakdown in the process.
>>
yes, they are called rapists
>>
>>34458310
yeah it's a forced meme and it's bad

Next question!
>>
Random guys have walked up to me and told me that I'm cute or they "like my look". It's usually really awkward and eventually they walk away. One guy commented how my look was "very military" as an opener, another guy said I looked great and tried to get an in with commenting on my long fingers and how I must play the piano (I don't), another one commented on how my look was very much reminiscent of the neighbourhood I was in. All failed. 2/3 were not manlets, and none of them were old, ugly, or terrifying. It just seemed like they watched alot of PUA videos or like I was in one. Sort of a nice confidence booster though. I'm not a very approachable person so it takes alot of balls or autism to approach me.
>>
Yes I do it but I'm also handsome robot and now body language well enough to get the hints if they want me to or not
>>
>>34457393
Not just that, but they can also take them back to home and fuck them. Just like that. From one meeting.
>>
>>34458491
So how the fuck am I supposed to meet you?
>>
>>34458491
Wow, I really like the style of your posting. You've taken some difficult college classes I bet?

I bet you get that a lot though, don't you? ;)
>>
>>34458515

You're not. I don't want to meet anymore people. That's the point.

>>34458544

spot on, anon. You'll go far.
>>
>>34458515
You don't. I'm in college and have friends who randomly approach girls they don't know. They manage to get in their pants sometimes. This whole most certainly doesn't work with autismo chicks like her >>34458491, but it sometimes works with normal girls who like meeting new people.
>>
>>34458310
Bogdanoff brothers. Look them up or ask /x/.
>>
>>34457393
I literally do that. That is how I got my first gf and that is how I meet all girls. AMA
>>
>>34458399
>yes and it doesnt work unless you have an encyclopedia of dumb shit to say that entertains feeble minds

Wrong. It doesn't work if you are ugly.
>>
File: 1485557659846.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485557659846.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>34458491
Wow. Ouch. Seems like you have yet to be approached by a suitable bachelor! A girl like you deserves someone great. Someone who will not treat you as "just another pull". I'm not like these guys. I can give you the world.

My name is mike. Mike valentine, that is. What's your name, fembot? :^]
>>
>>34458792
>he pretends to be ironic, but hopes she replies just in case
>>
>>34458491
tits or gtfo is the rule
>>
Do it quite often actually and is how I have my current girlfriend of 5 years now. Women really admire confidence bc by nature they aren't very confident themselves. Give it a try anon, you won't regret it :) i cant stress enough how much confidence and being yourself actually works. I met my gf by literally just walking up to her on a whim and starting small talk which eventually led to me telling her I thought she was cute.
>>
I sometimes think about it when I go on walks but I'm ugly and have no social skills. I hardly even talk to people online or at work, so I don't even know how I'd manage keeping conversation.
>>
>>34458792

lol jesus this guy's not pretending

>>34459049

You sound like a complete twat. I bet your girlfriend's a twat, too.
>>
>>34459049
yeah, same here.

But don't try this guys. I don't need more competition
>>
>>34459091

Don't think like that bro. You would be really surprised how many women don't really care about looks. If you can make them laugh and have some confidence you can go far. My coworker who is a solid 8/10 was just telling me today how she was engaged to a midget. She was attracted to him bc he didn't give a fuck he was short and was just himself. I know a few other attractive women like this and they are actually pretty common. You just have to start a convo
>>
>>34459133

Nah man, I'm not a NEET. Stay mad though
>>
>>34459166

Only she left the midget for, presumably, not a midget. Be careful.

>>34459188

I wouldn't touch you or your girlfriend with a 10-foot pole.
>>
>>34459049
>I met my gf by literally just walking up to her on a whim and starting small talk which eventually led to me telling her I thought she was cute.
There has to be more to it than that.
Confidence got her to pay attention to you, but what did you actually say for her to become sexually interested?
>>
>>34458310
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins
>>
>>34459209

I'm the same anon you replied to about the midget and being a twat. The woman left the midget bc he cheated on her haha. Not sure why I'm getting hate for trying to help an anon out though. Just trying to give some actual advice that works instead of calling people a faggot.
>>
File: 1480526238303.png (29KB, 741x568px)
1480526238303.png
29KB, 741x568px
Is there a place filled with girls I can just walk up and talk to?
>>
>>34459286

It's that simple. Woman are just people. They're nervous just like you and are looking for someone to break the ice. Will it work everytime? No. But it's worked for me enough times to highly recommend. Just talk to them like you would a friend and pretend it's no big deal. I don't ask anyone on dates, I just ask if they wanna hang out and chill sometime and let it go from there.
>>
>>34459349
a college campus probly
>>
>>34459398
Not an option. I'm 25 not in college Anywhere else?
>>
>>34459166
>You would be really surprised how many women don't really care about looks. If you can make them laugh and have some confidence you can go far.

this is legit true
It has surprised me how much women are willing to look past if your funny/confident, I have seen a lot of ugly motherfuckers with gfs

but im also tall and /fit/ as well so that could also be it
>>
>>34459349
High school was your only chance
>>
File: 1458846733033.png (439KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
1458846733033.png
439KB, 600x389px
>>34459366
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS *ahem* Yes please.
>>
>>34458491
>"very military" as an opener, another guy said I looked great and tried to get an in with commenting on my long fingers and how I must play the piano (I don't), another one commented on how my look was very much reminiscent of the neighbourhood I was in.
wew
I'm on the tism scale but that's the shit you read in a /r9k/ cringe thread.
>>
>>34459532
That is not autistic at all.

When I met my exgf I also complimented her fingers with some bullshit like that. Later she said she was happy she had her nails done so the handsome guy like me could look at them.
>>
>>34459386
I guess the problem is I'm not that interesting to my friends either. I have no idea what to say even after breaking the ice.

> I just ask if they wanna hang out and chill sometime
Where do you go usually?
>>
just a reminder that this doesn't actually happen and if you think it happens you're getting memed
>>
>>34459437
I can go back. The principal is a pedophile so she'll surely understand my situation.
>>
>>34459657

Your ex-gf sounds like a pathetic excuse for a human being

surely this must be bait

Any woman with half a brain wouldn't spout such dribble. If this isn't bait, your ex-gf was a shit tier mate with minimal intellectual capacity
>>
>>34458491
>long fingers

post them pls. this is my fetish
>>
>>34459819
>Your ex-gf sounds like a pathetic excuse for a human being

How is she pathetic?

I am attractive so she find it hot how I was complimenting her on her fingers. If she didn't like me, she shouldn't have said that.

Don't be so salty.

Also, she was actually a phd, what is your degree?
>>
>>34459774
It literally does. This is how I always approach women.
>>
I hang out with a few normies sometimes. I've seen one of them walk up to some girl and talk about her shoes or something and 2 weeks later they were dating.
I don't understand how they work.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.