[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this shit becoming so common? It drives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: puredegeneracy.png (618KB, 997x944px) Image search: [Google]
puredegeneracy.png
618KB, 997x944px
Why the fuck is this shit becoming so common?

It drives me up the wall.
>>
>>34457201
t.butthurt fag that thinks he's entitled to women
>>
Who gives a shit what a bunch of whores are doing
>>
File: 1483909710214.jpg (14KB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1483909710214.jpg
14KB, 236x224px
>>34457201
It's because white boys are weak and pathetic, in every way, shape and form they are beaten by black men.
>>
>still forcing this without obamba in the WH
>>
it's not white genocide, it's white suicide.
>>
>>34457201
Something about saying "black boys" is a little racist. Idk if these whores fetishize black guys, but when black guys actually start respecting them and acting like it's some great achievement to fuck these whores, it's a little pathetic.
>>
>implying forcing this will work without the BIG GUYS backing you up
>>
>>34457264
>>34457326

>He's so mad he says it twice

ok
>>
Maybe if white guys weren't the most feminine people on the planet it wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: topfuckingkek.jpg (19KB, 324x410px) Image search: [Google]
topfuckingkek.jpg
19KB, 324x410px
>>34457201
Because you're an obese basement dwelling neckbeard who feel entitled to women because they're of your own "race"
The fact that those women choose to fuck niggers and not you it says a lot about who you are. Do you have the balls to talk to them? No because you'd rather be locked away in your dark basement regretting how much your life sucks because you're refused to do something about it while they're out there getting all the pussy they can
>>
I don't get this meme why is the muting still a fucking thing
>>
>>34457347
>>34457354

>implying this isn't like your 10th race bait thread this afternoon
>>
File: rewtrr.png (21KB, 482x123px) Image search: [Google]
rewtrr.png
21KB, 482x123px
>>34457388
nope

sorry buddy

U new
>>
low tier women love blacks, water is wet
>>
>>34457201
>search it up to only get those results
>why is this a thing I'm so mad about all these posts
Poor ass bait thread stop fuckibg shilling this already.

Kill yourself
>>
If you're a /pol/tard you blame Jews.

But the truth is black guys are just more confident than white guys and have bigger dicks, also better lovers.
>>
File: 1485556614613.png (19KB, 482x123px) Image search: [Google]
1485556614613.png
19KB, 482x123px
>>34457422
wow that was hard
origami
>>
>>34457499
It don't make it true friendo lol

You are so jelly
>>
someone is doing this forum spam for free, its not even funny like the cunnybot on /tv
>>
Whites basically dominate sex in our society, still to this day, despite a highly feminized society. Maybe you robots don't see it because you coup yourself up on all this ideology shit all fucking day without experiencing people, but behind all the emoji 100 flame instagram twitter bullshit, most white women (and women in general) have been taught to sexualize white men from a young age. The trash of the trash, mentally and physically, date Blacks.
>>
Iiterally shaking rite now
>>
>>34457201
look at anti-white propaganda on youtube. because most of us are set in our ways due to age, we aren't really impacted (other than being disgusted). but young white women pick up on the fact that white boys are creepy while black boys are suave, confident, masculine. i've seen it in my country as well, where we have a very small percentage of blacks but get a fair share of western media. classic popular high school girls by and large share black culture on their social media, many have a black rapper as an idol. the problem is we understimated how moldable a teen's mind is while he/she is growing up.
>>
File: 1485528118259.jpg (276KB, 705x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485528118259.jpg
276KB, 705x720px
My sister used to fuck niggers (at least 3 i don't know they all look the fucking same) all the time now she is dating some Danish Nice Guy

The meme is real
>>
>>34457659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
>>
> other websites
black guys and other minorities complaining about white girls not liking them
>4chan
every white girl is blacked
>>
>>34457691
>> other websites
>black guys and other minorities complaining about white girls not liking them

more specific?
>>
>>34457620
It's true, you look at dating stats and all women prefer white men in the end.

Blacks are least preferred because well.. they're niggers.
>>
>>34457717
just generally on the internet.
>>
>>34457691
Other sites and social media have subset communities.

4chans community for the most part stays pretty consistent across the board because of its "gtfo newfag" nature. So the majority of the posters are likely young white dudes. Young white dudes don't like seeing blacked threads. Posting threads that people don't like gets (You)'s. Autists like (You)'s.

Ergo blacked and cuck threads.
>>
This is what breeds alt righters and neo nazis

I welcome it. It is something of a catalyst of rightist extremism
>>
>>34457201
It's almost like women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks...
>>
File: 1450037698167.png (2MB, 2382x1389px) Image search: [Google]
1450037698167.png
2MB, 2382x1389px
>>34458076
Lmfao.

Oh look, another /pol/fag admits that the ONLY reason he supports "white nationalism" (FUCKING LMAO) is because he's a fucking TINY DICKED INCEL LOSER who's ABSOLUTELY DESPISED by the same "aryan women" he worships. LMFAO.

How the FUCK are you "NatSoc" (I actually cringed) when literally ALL you do is quietly play Rammstein and Nazi march songs through your headphones, TERRIFIED that any black or muslim guy in the gym might hear it and knock seven shades of shit out of you? You wouldn't even WHISPER your views. Stop pretending you're some "crusader", you're a cringeworthy 18 year old KID who has to take MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) because his parents think he's weird to the point of ILLNESS. LMFAO. You wouldn't say SHIT against the "shitskins" you claim to be above. You're TERRIFIED of us, lmfao.

Eugenics happens EVERY DAY and it's WOMEN who decide it, and guess WHAT? NO WOMAN ON EARTH GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. LMFAO. That's the funniest thing about /pol/ - PASTY WHITE BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO. Pathetic vermin. Don't ever forget what you are.
>>
>>34458167

Calm down, nigger.
>>
>>34457201
Looks like a fetish account.

Always remember to hide and sage.
>>
>>34458167
LMFAO (FUCKING LMAO)
>>
Only girl I've ever known who was exclusively into blacks was one of my ex's friends. An absolutely worthless human. You're not missing anything by not putting your dick in the likes of her
>>
File: oogabooga.jpg (591KB, 1515x1600px) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.jpg
591KB, 1515x1600px
>>34457201
Can't wait for pic related to happen to all the roasties.
>>
>>34458167
oh no i have been trigerd
>>
>>34457659
>my experience is different from yours but since my opinion is more politically correct i am automatically right

every so often i let myself slip into taking some of the sewage waste i read here seriously, then i see shit like this.
>>
>>34458167
LMAO (LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF)
>>
>some dudes get their rocks off on calling posters on r9k losers in a completely serious manner
>>
>>34458373
>lmao
>laughing my FUCKING (F) ass off
>F
>lmao
>>
Because the youth of today grows up having nigger bop shoveled down their throat.
>>
>>34458167
LMFAO

LMFO LMAF

LOFM LFAM LFOFM LFAO

LFAOM LOFOFMLA MAO LFMOA MOFLO M
>>
File: gondola ww1.jpg (911KB, 1811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gondola ww1.jpg
911KB, 1811x1200px
>Another race bait thread
>All these insecure faggots arguing for the millionth time
Wew. Have an OC gondola boys.
>>
>>34458482

Nobody is really arguing, just a lot of "lmao"'s
>>
Sexuality has become commodified just like culture. The schemata for sex is animal-like lust and satisfaction. The emptiness of sex that has led to this obsession with primitive desires corresponds to the emptiness of culture, which has led to meaningless lives dominated by cosmetic appearance.

Before you call me racist, I'm not the one identifying black people with animal-like sexuality, it's society that is doing that.
>>
>>34457300
It is just fetishizing that women do. They do this with white guys as well by calling them white boys.

Think of it like that instead. You know how women often like to call their bf baby or if they are getting fucked they will call the man daddy? That is all what it is. They weren't being racist.

By saying boy rather than man the women find it more exciting.
>>
>>34458529
There's no "identifying" you fucking nerd lmfao.

Sexuality is WHAT WOMEN FIND SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. That's literally IT. No fucking "conditioning", no "commodifying", just PURE VIRILE LUST. BIOLOGY DOES NOT RECOGNISE ACTS.

>with primitive desires corresponds to the emptiness of culture
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO

CORRESPENTS TO THE EMPTINESS OF CULTURE WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN LMFAO

YEAH, IT'S NOT TYRONE'S MASSIVE 6'3", ROBUST FRAME, STEEL JAW, PERMANT SCOWL, ABSOLUTE BRICK SKULL, TERRIFYING, RUTHLESS DEMEANOR AND MASSIVE BLACK DICK SWINGING FROM HIS NARROW, COMPACT HIPS AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS SHREDDED V TAPER THAT MAKES HIM ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN, IT'S "THE EMPTINESS OF CULTURE"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34458722
right cause sexuality has always been about biology through history. and cause women aren't sexually turned on by anything other than biology. and

your bait is kinda frightening but it's amusing to type this shit out

really tho r u ok?
>>
>>34458757
Dont bite the fucking bait. Dont reply to obvious trolls.

You even acknowledged it's bait. Just dont reply.
>>
>>34458167
LMFASOS LOLMFAO
>>
>>34457684
h-how did she look anon?
>>
>>34457242
>brain capacity
wew we forgot about that ole didn't we anon
also poor, bad communities, smell like shit, dry skin and hair removal is super difficult (hope you like licking that hairy black chicken rim!)
>>
>>34457242
What about facial aesthetics?
>>
honestly these are cherry picked out of millions upon millions of western girls. everyone has a preference, guys just like girls that are hot regardless of race, and for hte most part females are taht way too. however girls have more of a nuanced type of guy they like from his interests, to body type, race, and other weird shit like i only date guys with tattoos or any novelty like that. girls are just weird it seems when a type of guy makes htem turned on they just seek out that type of male. and for some females its black guys.
>>
>>34459772
Dont bite obvious fucking bait posts.
>>
File: condesending pepe.jpg (55KB, 552x378px) Image search: [Google]
condesending pepe.jpg
55KB, 552x378px
>tfw spic
>mfw see these threads
>no spic dedicated threads
>>
>>34457201
REEEEEEEE
Back to /pol/ you stormfag!!!!
>>
>>34457223
he not entitled to women they somehow entitled to his tax dollars.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.