[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK. Okay guys, I fucking hate this planet. Years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: reepepe.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
reepepe.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
WHAT THE FUCK.

Okay guys, I fucking hate this planet. Years and years I have spend living as an average guy, believing that there was still a bit of hope on this godforsaken planet. But there isn't.

I am not ugly but I don't look good either, I am not skinny but I am certainly not muscled either, I am smart but not brilliant. I did have girlfriends (not as robot as some of you guys), but today I had the realization that girls only fucking like muscled hot guys to fuck 'em all day instead of average looking nice guys that love them and take care of them.

I just found out that a childhood friend (female, short, blonde, smart, sweet) is in a relationship with the biggest dick (read: hot AF, muscled and looking 25 while 18 because beard and basically fucked every girl in his year)... It was that kind of girl that was a bit nerdy but looked good, but probably wouldn't get a boyfriend before her 20th... And now she's fucking some guy solely because he is hot, muscled and probably fucks good.

I am so fucking done with trying at life, see ya on the other end, I'm going to go for being a monk in the hills of shittons. Cya robots.
>>
>>34456496
Welcome to Earth, my friend.
>>
>>34456496
where you living at?
>>
>>34456496
i HATE normiees
>>
>>34456496
Welcome to earth friendo. Get busy liftin or get busy dyin
>>
>>34456542
Bern, Switzerland

It was good here
>Was
>>
>>34456496
damn you really sound underage
>>
File: CYm3zoEUMAE8rx2.jpg (23KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CYm3zoEUMAE8rx2.jpg
23KB, 599x337px
>tfw stopped caring about getting women
It feels pretty good tbqh, I suggest you guys try it
>>
>>34456585
I am 19 so that might explain it
>>
File: willsmithindependenceday.jpg (109KB, 1312x738px) Image search: [Google]
willsmithindependenceday.jpg
109KB, 1312x738px
>>34456496
>And now she's fucking some guy solely because he is hot, muscled and probably fucks good.
You really think women would go for anyone different? I'm not trying to prod at you while you're down, but c'mon man. You had to have known this would've happen.

Life is suffering. As everyone else said, Welcome to Earf.
>>
>>34456603

the muscle meme loses value as females age. it drifts towards money (obviously) and any other high status trait, like musicians, artists, or just simply having a lot of friends and having fun often. as they age, women with high value will never date a guy simply for his physique. im only talking about dating ofc, women will obv fuck a guy with a good physique regardless of his status
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.