[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like gay guys personalities and mannerisms, but I'm only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1484938364018.png (63KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484938364018.png
63KB, 511x384px
I like gay guys personalities and mannerisms, but I'm only attracted to females. What should I do?
>>
>>34456461
Why do you need to do anything?
>>
>>34456547
Because I want to start dating, but women are boring after sex.
>>
>>34456461
What do you like about their personalities and mannerisms?
>>
>>34456461
Really? I roomed with a gay guy my first year of college and he was the most annoying motherfucker. Literally only thing he talked about was his sexuality. Was rude too, kicked me out of the room to bang other guys a lot. I dont care about gays but if all you talk about is your sexuality you need to commit the kys
>>
>>34456775
Gay guys are faggots, what did you expect?
>>
>>34456830
I was expecting a roommate that didnt bother me and I didnt bother him. Instead I got the faggot who invaded my room with other faggots while I went to go eat ramen. I walked in my room once and saw two naked guys on a bed with no blankets. Yea first year was sucha blast
>>
What a strange fetish man
>>
>>34456596
Based normiebro.

-------
>>
Isnt the solution just date a trap?
>>
FtM

You'll be with a gay man who is biologically female
>>
>>34456461
Have you tried getting a girlfriend(male)?
>>
>>34457983
you win all the logics
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.