[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with society? When you go online, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 295x300px
What the fuck is wrong with society?

When you go online, you are constantly bombarded with hate. White men are evil! Black people are niggers! Women are stupid and lazy! Men are all opportunistic rapists!

When you look outside and go outside, people don't act this way. SJWs and actual racists and sexists aren't that common there. It's normally just people treating other people well regardless of them belonging to different "tribes" of thought or people.

Nothing has changed for me since Trump became president. Not much changed while Obama was president. Nothing changed after the whole transgender bathroom thing except my campus got some non-gendered bathrooms that people like taking shits in. Things weren't any different before or after BLM.

So why is the Internet poisoning us? Why is it making us think the world is constantly falling apart and that everyone who doesn't look or think like us is the enemy? It's starting to spill into real life, hence the rise of SJWs and racists. But the world doesn't have to be this way and people could just get along like we've been doing
>>
We're out here, we are just silent like a sleeping giant
>>
>>34456370
The crazier the louder.
Plus "give a man a mask and he will reveal his true self" or something like this.
>>
Most people don't have the balls to say IRL what they say online. If they do talk about that stuff, it's only with their close friends which is why you don't hear it.
>>
>>34456397
>>34456427
*tips le hat in your general directions*
>>
>>34456370
Because those people in real life are thinking the same things, but their social filter tells them they are inappropriate. The internet reveals how people really are.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
>>34456370
You can be yourself on the Internet without being judged
>>
it was a mistake to reveal the collective human subconscious explicitly like this
or perhaps it was the most important step yet in the evolution of mankind
i am testing ways to transform or evolve these old evils polluting the mind
but it might be i am too slow and bad at it and that the nukes will fly first
*freeshrugs.jpg
>>
>>34456459
This.

Also someone with a moderate opinion won't feel the need to express it online, so people at the political extremes will also be over represented online
>>
>>34456370
https://markmanson.net/internet
>>
File: 1483400020078.jpg (830KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
1483400020078.jpg
830KB, 2336x3504px
>>34456370

In nature, two subspecies of the same species can't inhabit the same area and use the same resources. One will always dominate the other.

This is why a multiracial society will always, without exception, lead to constant strife and conflict. We are not so evolved that we are independent of the laws that govern all life on the planet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.