[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gf >don't want anything to do with her anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1444297235117.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444297235117.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>get gf
>don't want anything to do with her anymore
What the fuck happened? I thought this was finally going to make me happy.
>>
>>34455555
Nice get.

But seriously, I think you only longed for companion.

I don't have a gf, but even if I got one today, I wouldn't know what to do with it that is not sexual or intimate.
>>
File: IMG_1310.jpg (72KB, 369x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
72KB, 369x321px
>>34455555
Yo check those....
>>
>>34455555
you discovered were meant to be a chad who pumps and dumps
>>
File: 1472994481817.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1472994481817.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>34455555
whats a gf to you

someone to spend time with, someone you have to spend time with?

someone you can trust? really actually trust?

someone to feel and be intimate with?

there are also some things you have to do yourself
>>
>>34455555
Nice numbers.

I think this will happen to me, too, if I got a gf. I wouldn`t even know what to do with her, like, what do couples even do beside having sex?
Maybe being incel isn`t all that bad.
>>
>>34456070
Spend time together, discover new things, talk, trust in each other, just be there for each other.
>>
>get bf
>sense him losing interest

Every god damn time. Why do I even try
>>
>>34456890
How the hell do you even sense that? Is it his behaviour or the way he talks or something?
>>
>>34455555

Just wait until she breaks up with you and you suddenly long for tfwgf again.
>>
>>34455555
Because she takes time away from your usual activities.
>>
>>34456935
Both, but it probably doesn't help that I'm a paranoid BPD/schizoaffective creep
>>
>>34455555
Fifths of fives daaaaaaaaaaaaamn
>>
File: what_did_she_mean_by_this.jpg (79KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
what_did_she_mean_by_this.jpg
79KB, 450x450px
>>34457140
I feel like I know you
Are you male or female?
>>
Because you'll soon realize that being around most women is a fucking chore. Imagine being stuck with someone with the mind of a teenager for prolong periods of time. That's what a gf is
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.