[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've relapsed, i'm using pain meds again even though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ahh.jpg (75KB, 663x562px) Image search: [Google]
ahh.jpg
75KB, 663x562px
i've relapsed, i'm using pain meds again even though i recently lost a friend to the exact ones i take. why is staying sober so hard, i was doing so well, i don't want to die too
>>
Puffing pot is palpably more prudent than popping pain pills.
>>
>>34455454
>I don't want to die
Normie get out reeeeeee
>>
I basically had a script for PKs a few years ago. I would get a bottle of 40 every 2 weeks for 6 months. My tolerance got so high that I would vomit after taking 5-6 at a time in the morning to get my high.

One day I woke up and smoked my roommates weed before I went to get a refill. Got so stoned I forgot to get the pills. Bought some weed instead and never looked back. I recommend you do the same before you die, OP
>>
>>34456056
see your mate die from the same thing is a wake up call dude
>>
>>34455454
buy some DMT. was an opiate addict for almost a year , tried that stuff and it completely changed my life. never touched opiates again after that
>>
>>34455454
try psychedelics my man. You addiction is a symptom of other things wrong in your life. They have shocking success rates in helping cure addiction, but I think they can help any robot beyond that as well

>>34456164
this
>>
File: 1484162217951.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1484162217951.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>have ~30ml of liquid morphine in a 1mg/.1ml solution
>been taking ~5-15mg a day for the past two months
>just kicked pain meds last winter/spring
I know I should stop before I bottom out but it's just so fucking easy to do and I've got a relatively abundant supply of the stuff

I have to take about 3mg a day just so I don't feel sick at this point
>>
>>34456120
i have smoked on multiple occasions before but it doesn't quell the withdrawal and the body spazzing
>>34456164
did that stop the withdrawal symptoms?
>>
>>34456214
no withdrawals. it's fucking insane m8
>>
>>34456133
no it's not, you're just a faggot.
BANG THAT SHIT.
>>
>>34456976
you're a cock
>>
>>34455454
hey man look

opiates are extremely hard and absolutely excruciating to get off of

>coming up on 4 months off methadone had to jump off at about 35 mgs...

I have never experienced so much dopesickness in my life spent 1.5 months with physical withdrawal.. then to top all that off as my physical state started improving my mental began rapidly declining.. wake up anxious AS FUCK fog in my head can barely think i cant even interact with people..

You have to re-learn everything man and without a support system youre not going to make it. Trust me on this I barely made it through my probation.

Get a therapist and be patient it takes a fuckload of work dude im 4 months out and im still completely fucked.. you learn getting sick isnt even the hard part dude not even close.

Timeline of PAWS (post acute withdrawal)
4-6 months to "start feeling normal"
1-3 years for relapse rate to drop below 5%

Relapse is part of recovery dude, it happened to me all the time I will tell you this..

>You'll know when you are ready

So, keep using man dont trip when you are ready call your folks go kick at home check into detox w/e.. YOU NEED TO DO OUTPATIENT/INPATIENT program if you dont have a home to go to with people who love you.

Good luck dude im still struggling a shitload but here is something crazy youll want to hear

I went to go smoke a cigarette and for 2 minutes and i had this flash where i felt totally normal it was fucking crazy like for two minutes i felt like i had never done opiates.. it was mind blowing its worth the fight dude.. you just need to be ready to do it

In due time it will be like a bad dream
>>
>>34455454
I hope you die bro
>>
>>34455454
no faggot on this board will ever understand it because you have to be a junkie to get this shit im lucky i caught you i hope these words mean something

I am still a drug addict though probably always will be and if one day im rich and successful enough ill probably go back but thats not whats important

whats important is that im being honest with myself, either way you have to learn to "be able to put it down and be an adult" and learn that you DONT NEED IT.. yeah ill still do it one day again but ive gotten to the point dude where its not like man i wish i could still do it

I could take it or leave it.. do you get what im saying? Remember that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.