[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are post-millennial white people the biggest group of self-centered,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

File: Awkward Virgin.jpg (178KB, 785x482px) Image search: [Google]
Awkward Virgin.jpg
178KB, 785x482px
Why are post-millennial white people the biggest group of self-centered, whiny pussies of all time?
>"I see I'm not allowed to be offended since I'm white."
>"Oh so when a BLACK person does/says _______ it's ok but if a white person does/says that they'll get the shit beat out of them?"
>tfw born white in 2017 kms
>[insert complaint about reverse-racism, other races, etc.]

Who even hears about stuff like this in real life? Has anyone even heard of the term "reverse-racism" being used outside of the Internet?
Oh and don't forget:
>"We're the reason you guys have anything! If white people didn't exist everyone else would be cavemen living in mudhuts!"
kek
>>
will you shut the fuck up you nigger

stupid pavement ape
>>
File: thiiisssnig.gif (1MB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiiisssnig.gif
1MB, 300x400px
>>34455414
>tfw I'm not white
I wish I was white since I was born
>>
>>34455451
triggered honkey getting red in the face with anger at the truth.

Should it be called honking out or "going into school-shooter mode?"
>>
>>34455414
Probably because they've never had to face any real challenges in life. They go from cradle to grave coddled with a silver spoon in their mouths. Not to mention that white women are the top beneficiaries of Dem Muhffirmative Action programs.

>inb4 a deluge of posts from white trash about how "oh geez well when I was born my dad was in prison for selling meth and my mom was a single mother whore"
>>
>>34455414
>"Oh so when a BLACK person does/says _______ it's ok but if a white person does/says that they'll get the shit beat out of them?"
>"lol shut up your entitled"
REALLY GETS THE 'OL NOGGIN' JOGGIN'
>>
I genuinely blame their parents.
>We're the reason you guys have anything! If white people didn't exist everyone else would be cavemen living in mudhuts!"
kek indeed
>>
File: 1471356133057.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1471356133057.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>34455504
Sounds like a personnel problem, kiddo.
>>
>>34455525
What is something that you can't do or say that any other race can without people thinking less of you?
>"I can't go up to a group of Black people and call them niggers xd"
no memes
>>
File: 1485044437885.jpg (141KB, 1460x913px) Image search: [Google]
1485044437885.jpg
141KB, 1460x913px
I've never heard any of these phrases. Are you confusing /pol/ with the real world? It doesn't matter anyways, by /pol/ standards I'm not white because I'm Sicilian but I'd argue that I'm whiter than half the fucking board.
>>
>>34455878
Just look at any racially-controversial youtube video and read the comment section.
>>
>>34455607
I was just pointing out the stupidity in OP's post, check this out though >>34452948
>>
>>34455414
We just want to be treated like people, and not some class of millionaire slave-runners, and it'd help if our culture wasn't being undermined and destroyed as well.
If what was happening to us was happening to any other race- the same reaction would be shared, especially considering our Governments seem to be allowing it to happen.
>>
>>34456132
>using youtube comments as a mirror for the real world
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
>>
>>34456275
>dude our government is making it illegal to be white woe is me its so haaaard being white lmao
>dude this is Trumps america now drain the swamp and build the wall lmao
really madearoni me thinkaroni

inb4 im replying to an inferior non-american
>>
>>34455414
Every greentext except for >born white in 2017 kms is correct. If I was brown or black I would kms, if I was Asian it would depend if I was 5'2" or not.
>>
File: 1483909740708.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483909740708.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>34455414
Whites are sissy pussies.

Even their women don't want them anymore.
>>
>>34456286
>Using the broadest community-based social platform as a means to discover the the inner thoughts of the general populace.

>"What're ya? Retarded?
Nice one
>>
>>34456474
You really think people post their real opinions on fucking social media?
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK 4CHAN EXISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE?
>>
>>34455506
Kek.. honking out. I love it.
>>
>>34456275
I REALLY wonder how you think "white culture" (AKA traditional, conservative values) is being destroyed when Western Society is being rapidly spread throughout the world through globalization while every other culture remains as a subset/heresy of that
>>
>>34455414
>self centered

Did you forget about the "muh-dick" black generation?
>>
>>34455414
In my experience it's the opposite. Every minority plus women bitch, moan and whine about every single thing. They openly abuse the current social climate like an asshole abusing the clerk at a crocery store, like cowards, knowing the clerk can't say anything back because the customer's will be protected anyway.

To be sure, there are real issues. The way to solving them however is not by demonizing, attacking and continually dismissing the white men of today who are hardly to blame for past inequalities.

And few things tick me off as much as white women in most of Europe's 1:st world countries... These people grew up with BETTER education than men, live longer, enjoy far more benefits, are favored by law, have no forced slavery (like mandatory militia for young men etc), and they STILL bitch and moan about how the suicidal, lonely, completely average white men are to blame.

They are like fucking bitter, spoiled children who bully because they can. I've literally met several in work who spend an inordinate time in various useless women's groups, studies, classes, and get extra benefits of all kinds while the men work... and these assholes still have the audacity to openly hate white men just for being white men.

Few things seem as hypocritical to me as a hyper-privileged white, educated, middle class woman with all the same options as men plus a thousand times more where sex, romance and the social climate are involved... bitching about inequality, and demanding ever more.

This attitude of minorities and perceived minorities is not dissimilar to the concept of UBI / communism, and why it can't work. Most people take everything they can get, and give nothing back. You can't just up and give too much power to any group of people, regardless of the past, and assume they will only take what they need, and settle for a constructive compromise for all involved. If you give someone special position and privileges, they will take it and demand ever more.
>>
>>34456615
>everyone who isn't white is black
really loving this damage control meem
>>
>>34456615
>implying blacks started this meme
You know (((who))) did this.
>>
>>34456634
>>This attitude of minorities and perceived minorities is not dissimilar to the concept of UBI / communism, and why it can't work. Most people take everything they can get, and give nothing back. You can't just up and give too much power to any group of people, regardless of the past, and assume they will only take what they need, and settle for a constructive compromise for all involved. If you give someone special position and privileges, they will take it and demand ever more.
The oreganoally ironic thing about this part of anon's post is that white women are statistically objectively the top #1 beneficiaries from Affirmative Action quotas
>>
>>34455414
plenty of shit like this with the alt-right movement
>>
>>34455414
>it's only wrong when whites do it
you just proved their point
>>
>>34456698
>Sees nothing in the entire OP except white people being blamed for something

and you just proved his
>>
>>34456698
>it's ok when whites do it
you just proved OP's point
>>
File: 298432889432.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
298432889432.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>34456698
>>34456747
You can't originally write this shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Post-millenials couldn't even vote this election though.
>>
>>34456275
I don't even know what the literal fuck you mean by "our culture" when I'm pretty sure at no point in history has there ever been white people unity.

If whites weren't subjugating a people of color they were subjugating themselves.

I take pity on that complete lack of self-identity that comes from abrahamic conservative thinking. That your identity is so tied to a skin pigment/ancestry you had zero choice in just seems so sad. (that goes for non-whites as well)
>>
>>34456793
>millennials: 1976-1996
>post-millenials:1997-current day

Some can, I think their generation is the most cancerous.
>>
Only white people are stupid enough to basically kill their way of life and have minorities have more power in politics. So much white guilt and for what?
>>
>>34456662
>You know (((who))) did this.
4chan?
>>
>>34455414
Most people are self-centered, complainers and slow to pick a fight, regardless of race
>>
>>34456986

>successfully invade an entire continent destroying entire civilizations in the process
>invade and oppress the remaining continents for centuries

>we dindu nuffin!

White guilt is justified it doesn't matter how many times you deny it.
>>
>>34457364
>completely abolish the practice of slavery
>bring millions of shitskins into civilization

oh no whitey's so evil, i'm sure africa is better
>>
>>34457364
White guilt is just a tool liberals use for their political gain. Where's the Arab guilt for their African slave trade? Turkish guilt for things the Ottoman Empire did? Japanese guilt for their war crimes?

Almost everyone concedes what's happened in the past. Only a tiny, extreme minority cries about it so they can use it in their shitty race politics.
>>
>>34457364
No matter which way you look at it, the modern white people are not to blame for the actions of their ancestors.

You can try to justify whichever way you like, but at the end of the day it seems to me like there's 3 groups of people here:

1. The white people of today, who learned from history and used that knowledge to create a better world. People who are selflessly and willingly giving from their wealth and labor, to help the needy, even though they are not to blame for the past.

2. The antagonistic minorities of today. Who use history as an excuse to justify their hatred, bigotry and maliciousness towards modern white people who were born centuries too late to have any blame in the atrocities committed in the past.

3. The balanced individuals of any colour or gender, who understand that modern problems stem from the past, but modern people are not to blame for it. So they simply do what they can to fix the remaining damage together, instead of just repeating the past mistakes all over again by continuing the useless cycle of hatred in either direction.
>>
File: IMG_0106.png (232KB, 2880x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.png
232KB, 2880x874px
>>34455414
>implying
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/amp/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html?client=safari
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-01-27T22_58_31Z.jpg (285KB, 497x594px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-01-27T22_58_31Z.jpg
285KB, 497x594px
>>34456793
>>34456872
Why do faggot millennials project so hard?

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/
>>
File: 1473972339277.jpg (32KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473972339277.jpg
32KB, 700x700px
>it's a "dude I'm so much better and more conservative than those yucky >18 year old normies" episode
>>
>>34457887
How much agenda can you fit in one picture?
>>
File: IMG_0397.jpg (131KB, 609x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.jpg
131KB, 609x700px
Enough about degenerate Gen Z.
Who here /90s/ kid?
Welcome, fellow 90s kids, let's share things from our childhood:
https://youtu.be/CiI2qF3o1z4

They played this on MTV all the time. My lazy boomer parents weren't around to change the channel. Heh, typical right?
>>
>>34458009
>They played this on MTV all the time. My lazy boomer parents weren't around to change the channel. Heh, typical right?
Nice false-flag strawman, degenerate 17 year old Generation (((Z))) kiddo.

I was doing yardwork with my grandparents and helping my grandpa refurbish old wood furniture (he was a carpenter for Sears) before I would watch Looney Tunes on Cartoon Network around 1-3pm during lunchtime.

What were kids your age doing back then, shitting in diapers and doing coloring books?
>>
File: IMG_0399.jpg (1MB, 2014x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
1MB, 2014x1536px
>>34458039
OMG, I love looney toons too!
So great having only one medium to shape all of your opinions.
We grew up doing the same things.
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (155KB, 750x1241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
155KB, 750x1241px
Any way you cut it, Gen Y is a generation of Jew reared degenerates.
>>
>>34458153
>degenerate to want to live life the way you want

What are you some kind of roach?
>>
File: IMG_0401.jpg (253KB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.jpg
253KB, 1047x1572px
>>34458192
>living your life the way you want means ignoring all social duties and embracing blind hedonism

Did David ((Levy)) and his cartoon line-up fill your head with that idea?
>>
>>34458121
>>34458153
Keep false-flagging, you underageb& no-facts-using, meme-argument-perpetuating Generation (((Zionist))) kiddo.

If you were actually old enough to watch Cartoon Network before 2000 you'd remember that they showed actual old Looney Tunes cartoons, and not the degenerated jew shit that you've been inundated with ever since you came out of your mom's wizardsleeve of a cunt.

8 out of 10 of you cucks aren't even old enough to vote yet.

>Generation (((Zionist))) Childhood: Memes, Internet, Racmixed Jewish Television and Movies, JewTube, Memes, iShit, and Memes
>All previous generations: Actual human interaction, peer bonding, socialization, non-digital games, minds not tainted by memes starting at 7 years old
>>
>>34458225
Oh look, another Generation (((Zionist))) memester using memes and strawman arguments.

What is it with you 12-18 year olds and your incapability to argue without using memes? Is it because you never had a real childhood or education and your parents plopped you in front of the internet?
>>
>>34458226
>no proof
What is this >>34457887
>>34457619 then?

>generation Y: pure, unbridled Jew propaganda shoved down your throat-hole via the school, uni, the media, your boomer parents coming down from their late-60s high
>>
>>34458225
Can I have a list of these social duties? And tell me exactly what is objectively wrong with hedonism if it doesnt impact anyone outside the parties involved.
>>
I finally understand the purpose of these threads.
Keep it up OP, soon it will all be over.
>>
>>34458367
*On TV there's nothing

>>34458312
Hedonism is harmful to society at large.
Social duties:
>respecting rule of law
>abstaining from degenerate vices like promiscuousness and substance abuse
>respecting gender roles
>not being a sterile cuck
>not being a piece of shit moral relativist
>adopting religion regardless of personal disbelief because religion instills in man much need morality
>>
>>34458252
>>34458252 #
Better than being plopped in front of the electric Jew.
On the internet you occasionally run into redpills.
On the TV you get nothing but unadulterated talmudism.
>b-but we played outside like kids!!
You played with fellow zog-brainwashed fags, related pop-culture shit to each other, and were influenced by each other's zog-controlled opinions.
Regardless of how much electric Jew you watched you were still influenced by your peers who were influenced by Jewish media moguls.
>>
>>34458511
>>34458436
>>34458312
>>34458302
>>34458252
>>34458226
>>34458225
>>34458192
>>34458153
>>34458121
How long do you guys plan on samefagging to continue derailing this thread for?
>>
You can argue as much as you want, whites WILL be a minority and most white women date and fuck non-whites. Demographically, whites will be a minority and whites will most likely be mixed. The change already happened, nothing more you can do.

So it pleases me how whites kick and scream about it but they can't do anything to stop it. You've lost, accept it and masturbate to cuck videos for the rest of your virgin lives.
>>
>Will you fucking shitskins ever shut the fuck up
>ayo fuk whity he don't no reel pressin' liek me

also
>How dare they be proud of their heritage, they did't build that!
>they should feel guilty about everything. We'd have colonies on Mars if it weren't for them

You niggers and other assorted irreverent shitskins just keep proving yourselves to the the same vindictive bitter subhumans over and over again.
>>
>>34455414
>Why are post-millennial white people the biggest group of self-centered, whiny pussies of all time?

Why are post-millennial non-whites still here?
>>
>>34456553
Because the things that are being spread by globalisation are not the "traditional, conservative values" that you yourself identified white culture as being.
>>
>>34458436
>Hedonism is harmful to society at large
Yikes, you sound like a massive cuck

>respecting rule of law
Yup, but theres a reason we can do things like add amendments to the constitution laws should be reviewed because anyone who isnt a braindead sheep can see certain stuff is there to keep certain people rich.
>abstaining from degenerate vices like promiscuousness and substance abuse
Why is that a DUTY? because you dont like it?

>respecting gender roles
Gonna have to explain this one to me, big boy. If I like gardening and cooking why shouldnt I do it?

>not being a sterile cuck
How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

>not being a piece of shit moral relativist
you mean like every civilization ever and even America 100 years ago? Is slavery objectively bad to you or no? If yes, then how/why did people treat blacks the way they did without batting an eye. Oh that's right. Christians needed to buy into the cognitive dissonance that "It's okay as long as they're not christians"

>adopting religion regardless of personal disbelief because religion instills in man much need morality
Abso-fucking-lutely not. Abrahamic religion has no place in the 21st century. It served its purpose and has overstayed its welcome. Secular humanism is the only right way.

You just sound like a massive cuck who is angry he never got to do the things he wanted to do because he was too afraid of how the people in his life/population of 5000 little town would think of him so now he hates anyone who wants to live true to themselves.
>>
>>34457364
lmao china had it much worse than africa ever did and they still bounced back and became a world power. No excuses.
>>
>>34455513
>Thinking this is how white privilege works
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.