[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feminists go on about how slutshaming is bad and how much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1457983149812.gif (275KB, 795x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457983149812.gif
275KB, 795x1000px
>Feminists go on about how slutshaming is bad and how much sex someone has is their own choice and business
>Make fun of men for being virgins
>>
I'm also taken aback by the "you're not entitled to sex no matter what--sex isn't something you earn!" juxtaposed with "you're too much of a poor ugly weak failure loser to get sex".
>>
>>34455091
>I'm also taken aback by the "you're not entitled to sex no matter what--sex isn't something you earn!" juxtaposed with "you're too much of a poor ugly weak failure loser to get sex".
Are you really surprised that feminists and leftists contradict hemselves?

That doublethink they espouse is something I like to call Nu-Logic
>>
>>34455066
Why dp you even bother pointingbout the inconsistencies in feminism anymore? Everyone knows at this point that its all just women trying to get as much power as they can for themselves and shitting on men. They know it, we know it, stop assuming good faith and treat it like what it is.
>>
They may not be the same people.
At least some feminists try to not do the they criticize.
Others may speak against slut shaming in public, and then laugh at virgins in their safe spaces (no men allowed).
>>
>>34455450
I've primarily seen it from male feminists. Though I have seen some female feminists do it too.
>>
>current year
>still giving any thought to what women say
Why?

Women have done achieved absolutely nothing in the existence of the human race but we still choose to give a fuck about their opinions.

When a child insults you, do you take it seriously? No, because compared to you, it's a retard.

What civilization has ever been run by women? What great thing have women ever achieved without the help of men?

In every culture in the world, they're treated like big kids that you can fuck. Thsys why they've always been tied down to one man, whether it be through marriage or some guy's harem. Because when you give 'em a fucking inch they start blowing everybody in sight and kill the bastard kids they get from bangin everyone who makes their pussy itch.
>>
>>34455503
Oh, I don't know much about male feminists.
The whole "neckbeard" thing, though, used to be an extremely popular slur in social justice circles, and that part of that slur includes shaming for your sex lack of sex. But from what I've seen, feminists aren't using it as much anymore since that website complained about how ableist and classist and fatshaming it is.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>pair women with feminists and boys (female)
>pair men with girls (male)
ideal society created
all problems solved
:^)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.