[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like girl >we actually hang out a lot together because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Cy2S5a1XgAERYHl.jpg (14KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2S5a1XgAERYHl.jpg
14KB, 400x321px
>like girl
>we actually hang out a lot together because of school
>get a drink together
>while she is at the bathroom go outside
>she freaks out and starts crying
>have to make her crepes with a chocolate ganache filling to get her to stop crying
>thanks anon they are so good
>everything is back to normal

Can someone fucking explain what happened?
>>
>>34455016
>Can someone fucking explain what happened?

You're beta
>>
File: 1446647889668.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1446647889668.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>34455016
what did she say when she freaked out?
>>
>>34455071
>You're Beta

Obviously, I am inept with girls or else I wouldn't be on /r9k/.
>>
>>34455016
i'm not really sure there's an explanation
>>
did you leave a floater in the toilet?
>>
>>34455088
Don't make her gay desserts just so she stops crying, fucking hell what the fuck man
>>
>>34455085
She said nothing. She just walked past me and went home. It wasn't until I saw her bloodshot eyes and she told me that she was "fine" that I thought anything of it.

The official explanation was that on her way back from the bathroom (I already paid for the check) was that she saw the waiter giver her a "wtf" look and that she left her stuff there so someone could have stolen it.
>>
File: IMG_1323.png (80KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.png
80KB, 500x681px
>>34455132
What? She freaked out by not saying anything? Not even shouting and screaming?
>>
>>34455163
She just ignored me and was crying for like a good 30 min. I kinda think she was on the rag.
>>
>>34455016
Retell your story so that it makes sense, OP.
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
>>34455188
Then fuck her, if she won't tell you the reason why she is upset then there is nothing you can do, women want you to figure this shit out yourself rather than be told.
>>
She's a female. They're less emotionally mature than men. Anything will throw them into hysteria. She probably saw someone wearing similar shoes to her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.