[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots of /r9k/, what compels you to post here? What about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1485475940250.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485475940250.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Fembots of /r9k/, what compels you to post here?

What about this board is appealing to you? There are so many ways your life could've gone right, how did you mess it up and end up here?
>>
>>34454231
Why did you start a thread addressed to fembots but post a man
>>
>>34454231
>inb4 someone asks the exact same question but posed towards robots
>>
this is the closest I've ever been to getting sent nudes by a girl.

Can you do some more OP?
>>
>>34454231
Why don't you answer your questions first?

that nipple!
>>
>>34454231
I'm confused, how can that girl be a "fembot" when she's obviously a total slut?
>>
>>34454426
> male robots are not total sluts
>>
>>34454231

OP pic is a tranny.
>>
>>34454231
I'm a fembot and i really dont think that girls have it as easy as people here assume. I go through all the difficult issues people have here every day. Maybe because im ugly as hell tho.
>>
>>34454624
> I'm a fembot
Prove it.
>>
>>34454624
post ur booty babe
>>
>>34454624
>I go through all the difficult issues people have here every day.

Like what? What problems does an ugly woman have? Chad ignoring you?
>>
>>34454480
I think most robots know but don't care now.
>>
>>34454633
Prove youre a robot then.
>>
>>34454645
Theres not such thing as "Chads", mind you. I get ignored by every guy i know
>>
It's an addiction. I always tell myself I'm going to quit.

But if there were someplace better, I'd be there. I wonder where we're all going to go when 4chan is kill.
>>
>>34454654
I never said I was a robot did I?
>>
It must just be habit at this point. I've been visiting 4chan since 2004. I like the anonymity, humor, and irreverence. It seems r9k is more of a shit hole lately though, so I haven't been visiting as often, but I'm compelled to check in every now and then.
>>
>>34454684
sorry, just assumed the worst
>>
>>34454694
I blame /pol/ mostly for letting reddit in here.
>>
>>34454713
It doesn't seem so much like reddit came here, but that some centrist redditors can appreciate the ways anonymity can facilitate discussion in ways upvotes can't and migrated. There is /r/4chan of course, but I can't imagine the type of person who would post there.
>>
>>34454703
I don't mind. I'm a cyborg at most now. I don't REEE at girls for posting. Also there are faggots that rp to get (You)s.
>>
>>34454743
>a ton of kids from Reddit don't post here cuz they can't get their little dicks wet and blame girls
There are a ton of kids here and posting gets worse when kids get out of school.
>>
File: 1477480224492.jpg (13KB, 222x219px) Image search: [Google]
1477480224492.jpg
13KB, 222x219px
>>34454231
>Fembot
>Fem bot
>Female robot

pick one, darling
>>
>>34454231
post kik :^)

You are no robot
>>
>>34454624
I know a girl like this. You know what her fucking problem is? That se literally wants to settlr to guys who dont want her. There are tons of normal and not even that ugly guys who want to be with her, she wants those whose social and emotional standing is much better than hers. So you can kindly fuck right off roastie, even the ugliest females get male attention, while the opposite is not true. Go and take your self pity and wiminz have it hard too shit elsewhere bitch.

But I'm sure you are a guy.
>>
>>34454674
I got ignored by a kissless virgin dude irl who browses /r9k/. There are women THAT unattractive and who don't have high standards.
>>
>>34454912
How so? If he's a robot he's aware that he wouldnt know what to do with you. You got ignored in a concious manner, for your own good.
>>
>>34454865
> he don't read the thread
That's some tranny.
>>
>>34454978
He told a friend of mine that he found me unattractive. Him being a robot still doesn't stop him from awkwardly trying and constantly failing to make a connection on dating sites and apps though. In any case, not every fembot out there wants a "Chad." I liked him because we shared similar interests, he had a great sense of humor, and I thought he was decent-looking.
>>
>>34454912
You are either the ugliest person on Earth or are just plain boring, or the guy was autistic. Either way, both kinds of girls will get male attention at least once in their life, while most male robots and a big chunk of guys can't say that about themselves.
>>
It all started when I found out that this was the supreme gentleman's home board on 4chan. I wanted to understand the echo chamber.. think tank he was immersed in. Whew! This place is like a black hole and now I'm stuck here...
>>
>>34454231
Tfw no homely fembot gf to play vidya with.
>>
wish more of them would post feet to prove they're real
>>
>>34454446
I'd only be a slut for a long-term relationship
>>
>>34455082
oh fuck off, you rejected dozens of guys elsewhere and crushed on a quiet chad
>>
>>34454624
On any thread just saying you're a fembot will get you guys offering to be your bf and ask for your skype

based off that alone how can you say you go through all the difficult issues men do?
>>
>>34455251
bullshit, did i get any of that? nope. showing pics would make people humiliate me so im not doing that either
>>
>>34455301
Stop LARPing faggot. Every women gets attention, even the ugliest, most hideous ones.
>>
>>34455301

Post a pic if you're as bad as you claim. Go on. If you're a true robot, then you should have no fear of being doxxed or have any friends that would recognize you because you have no social media presence and don't have anyone that would care.
>>
How do I get a fembot gf? Not worried about cute. But a real fembot, pure.
>>
>>34455374
if you find out tell me
>>
>>34454231
Not a fembot, just a femanon who stumbled upon /r9k/ last year and stayed around for the greentext stories and memes. My life is actually going pretty well. Sometimes I post advice in fembot feels threads because I was once awkward and alone too.
>>
Women only come on this board to relish in male tears. Women thrive and recharge themselves off of the despair of others. They enjoy reading everything, it's pure pleasure for them.
>>
>>34454231
Tits or pussy or GTFO
>>
>>34455301
I'll be your boyfriend

original
>>
>>34455803
That's not the OP, look at the date
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.