[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only reason I can't get disability pension is because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0222.jpg (19KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
19KB, 418x352px
The only reason I can't get disability pension is because I fail ONE section out of FIVE of the strict requirements.

This particular section is based on your ability to do basic things like feed yourself and shower.

So it doesn't matter that I have all the other areas down 100%, where the mental problems are, but because I can feed myself and clean my own ass I don't qualify. How the fuck does being able to feed yourself and shower translate to being able to function in society? The fuck.
>>
>>34453906
Because you can get a manual labor job where you don't talk to many people
>>
You're a whiny bitch and the government knows it. Just because muh depression doesn't mean you should get free money.
>>
>>34453937
But I'm not Polish.
>>
>>34453938
I fuck up and constantly get fired.

The gov just forces me to stay on the job seeker bux instead of just ending the bullshit and placing me on disability and forgetting about it.

Mental conditions can be just as debilitating as physical conditons, it's just that it goes unnoticed because they can't see it therefore they don't think it's as bad.
>>
The system is built to fuck you so you kinda have to enumerate every way your life is impacted, no matter how little.

I have severe scoliosis and one leg, yet was denied three fucking times because I could do "sedentary work". I had to get very, very explicit details down as to how everything affected my life and go into why my back does not allow for sedantary work.
>>
You should have pretended you're unable to do those things.
>>
File: 7cXElwi.jpg (617KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
7cXElwi.jpg
617KB, 786x1071px
You're a lazy piece of shit looking for any excuse not to work.
>>
>>34453906
I can do all that, and still get a $460/mo. SSI. It's just that I can't afford to do any of that without some kind of income.
>>
>>34454039
Because you don't deserve a cent of anyone else's labor or property. Neetbux is literally theft - and you're the recipient of the theft. You should be left to starve to death, scum.
>>
File: 1477975591384.jpg (34KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
1477975591384.jpg
34KB, 350x420px
>tfw born in a country without neetbux
>>
300,000 people lost disability in Australia in 2015 when they changed the requirements. Beefed them up so you pretty high, you have to be pretty much mentanlly insane eating your own shit to get on it.
>>
>>34453938
>>34454117
Just because you're not willing to sacrifice your limited time on this planet doesn't mean you're lazy, it just means you have the ability to think for yourself.

Dumb wage cucks, when will they learn?

Give me 1 (ONE) good reason to work if you can get money for doing nothing?
Protip: some people don't give a shit about society and would gladly watch it burn to the ground, so ''contributing'' isn't an argument.
>>
>>34454236
>Protip: some people don't give a shit about society and would gladly watch it burn to the ground, so ''contributing'' isn't an argument.

if you actually supported yourself in some other way and said this I might have a modicum of respect for you. unfortunately you say this knowing full well that the society you hate so much is what keeps you fed and clothed(supposedly), that why you're a worthless leech who deludes himself into thinking he's not pathetic
>>
>>34454117
>that's a photoshopped golf club not a real sword
FUCK

I literally voted Trump based on a fucking photoshop!
>>
>>34454191
Source? I want to read more about this
>>
>>34454333
How the fuck can I support myself if I have to buy the land I want to live on? How can I support myself if you need a fucking certificate just to fucking fish in my country? How can I support myself if all of nature has been destroyed by society? How can I support myself if making a fucking campfire is illegal in my country?

I hate society so why would I care if I'm a leach? Society is a leach upon this planet so why would I feel guilty? Are you seriously this shortsighted?
>>
>>34454191
Same thing will happen in america soon(thank God Emperor)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.