[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here on /disability/? I just got on it and got like $3.5k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: agsdgas.jpg (72KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
agsdgas.jpg
72KB, 1200x630px
Who here on /disability/?
I just got on it and got like $3.5k in backpay just for being depressed and suicidal.
>>
It's fun at first, having money and being able to buy stuff, pay rent etc.

But then after awhile you get a creeping feeling that this is the rest of your life, it's official now, there's no going back, you're now labelled as a literal retarded baby and you'll never have any meaningful social interaction or love or ever make your own family.

I have $20k neetbux saved up and I don't have any interest in buying anything because life has lost all meaning.
>>
>>34453630
yeah, I was afraid of that. I resisted for two years but my mom was really insistent.
How do you save money? Don't they check to see that you're spending it?
and I'm sorry that you're feeling low anon.
>>
File: 1479697539180.jpg (30KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
1479697539180.jpg
30KB, 400x568px
Someone please tell me how to get it

I live in northeast us

Do i just go to the doctor and act autistic and anxious and crazy? How do you start the process? I keep hearing people say they get bux but nobody explains the process. Im 19 if it makes a difference
>>
I don't believe you. There's no way you can get disability for those two things, at least in the US
>>
I legitimately have crippling agoraphobia but I don't know how to get on disability
>>
>>34453643
Once you're on the benefit the assets test is pretty huge. In Australia you can have up to like $350,000 cash in savings before you fail assets test.
>>
>>34453655
I think it depends on your state, but you have to find the disability services office nearest you and apply for benefits.
>>34453678
In my state, those two things (with some symptoms) are passable as a disability at least by the law.

Here's a link with the offices by state:
nasddds (add a DOT org here) /state-agencies/
>>
>>34453490
You better git gud at saving money, because once it runs out and you have to rely on the monthly checks, you're fucked.
>>
>>34453490
I'm on disability, $1100/mo but I live in Canada. If you save up more than $5000 they kick you off if I remember correctly but that could just be welfare.

I got mine by going into emerg with a panic attack, some psychiatrist listen to me talk for an hour and a half and then sent me to a special clinic where they diagnosed me as schizoaffective.

I had to quit my job and drop out of school because I wasn't eating and lost 25lb (I was down to 125 and I'm 6'0) plus constant suicidal thoughts and a general hate for my existence.

Now I don't know what to do with my life.
>>
>>34453655
Also it helps if you've been admitted to a hospital for your symptoms and if you have some professional psych on board who can write a letter for you
>>
>>34453811
Oh it's already run out. Paid of credit card bills
>>
>>34453823
it's like impossible to get disability in the USA

in that situation you'd get rejected and need to appeal and in the time it would take to be accepted for disability SSI any person with a real disability would be dead or homeless
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.