[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAP has pledged to ensure that at least 10% of their workforce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Autism-at-Work_Summit_T2.jpg (45KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-at-Work_Summit_T2.jpg
45KB, 540x310px
SAP has pledged to ensure that at least 10% of their workforce is autistic by 2020.

Your days of unemployment are over, aspie.
>>
>>34453343
That's dystopian as fuck. We should be throwing spergs and autists into incinerators for fuck's sake
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 278x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 278x232px
>>34453505
>encouraging autistic people to work is dystopian
>we should be slaughtering them instead
>>
Why do you think they created autist in the first place? They need retarded ppl to do low jobs and smile about it and give them no trouble.
Aspergers is just the right level. Not too dumb, not too smart.

They need litteral MINIONS.
>>
>>34453505
>It's dystopian to offer spergs employment
>But not to incinerate them.

Christ anon, talk about fucked up priorities.
>>
You mean to say that I will be able to support myself even if I am mentally retarded? Sign me the fuck up, if it means getting at least one edge over normans.
>>
>>34453755
No hun. You will have a job and go to work but you still won't be able to support yourself. You won't make enough to do that
>>
>>34453505
>We should be throwing spergs and autists into incinerators for fuck's sake

i unironically believe this.

Autists are terrible people. And no, /r9k/ is majority 99.9% not autistic, just lazy.
>>
This is awful. As much I hate people with the tism leeching off of normal people I hate working with retards even more. Autists are the worst fucking people to be forced to interact with.
>>
Lets just be american about this. How much money to make this go away? We need to hide these ppl away so they don't bother us. Oh we already are doing something like this?

800 a month per each autist? Sounds resonable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zSCcCpCtdQ

make comments on this video fellow autismos, i started
>>
>>34454369
>what a SAP, stay NEET, STAY COMFY, wage slaves are literal KEKS

Cringe
>>
File: 1461903775335.png (151KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461903775335.png
151KB, 860x758px
>be 2020
>have the tism
>get job at some tech company
>they wanna hire aspies, okay
>finally get an income to help buy weeb shit ever since tariffs started
>go to work
>take pants off before sitting down at cubicle
>take off clip-on tie
>put up display of half naked loli figures
>hang tapestries of animu tiddies inside cubicle
>use desk's cabinet to hold pissjugs
>boss likes the workplace being so "diverse"
>some people talk to me like a baby
>some don't like me being here
>I go to empty out pissjugs and hit up the vending machine
>on my way back I see someone quickly walk away from my desk
>see that seven of my figures are anglesd differrently from when I left
>didn't think I would fucking notice?!
>stay at work until everybody else leaves
>find desk of the loli violator
>smear shit into keyboard
>dump pissjugs into their seat
>dust it all with dorito crumbs
>the next morning
>they complain to boss
>boss says that they're just angry that I have autism and that she won't allow suh closed minded people to work here
>loli violator gets fired
>I can never get fired
>I am protected here
>mfw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.