[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What qualifies you to post on my beloved board? What is the reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Michael_Cera_-_001.jpg (449KB, 647x800px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Cera_-_001.jpg
449KB, 647x800px
What qualifies you to post on my beloved board?
What is the reason you are here?
For me, I'm 19, semi autistic and look like Micheal Cera, so only old women (seriously) and creepy perverts in their 50's want to fuck me, and I'm not into that.
>>
>>34453269
I started posting here after I realized that I absolutely hated talking to other human beings and I couldn't explain why. I LOVE other people, not in a social way, but the idea of humanity as a whole. But interacting with people gives me AIDS. So I became a tiny shut in, I hardly eat, and I've just constantly posted on /r9k/ for roughly a year, but I've only been a tripfag for a few days. I also enjoy observing the range of human emotion that I feel only this board can accurately capture: angst, joy, fear, love, lust, disgust, hatred, rage, contentedness. No other board does that. Most of the rest are all argumentative shitposting forums or Reddit-tier hugboxes.
>>
>>34453269
Bump, I'm lonely and want to talk.
>>
>>34453269

I don't have an interesting story or anything, I'm just a loser. I'm a friendless NEET with anxiety issues and social retardation.
>>
>>34453358
Thank you, any idea what it could be that you can't interact with people without getting angry?
>>
>>34453371
How old are you?
-kislev flesh-
>>
>>34453382
Ah, I don't get angry, really, more... uncomfortable? It's always a cycle. I'm a really good talker, as in, I have a good voice and I put people at ease. But like, every time I interact with people, there's this... almost, like, emptiness? And I just feel off after having interacted with a lot of people. Kind of... have you ever had like, a really fucked up video or something disturb you? Like, you just feel askew for a couple hours? Like that, if I spend more than maybe 10 minutes talking to people, I just feel it creep up and I have to get away. Recently a group of old IRL friends invited me to play D&D with them, and they're trying to fix me, but I'm not sure it's helping at all yet. But no, I have no clue why. Perhaps I'm just an introvert. People tell me I'm charismatic but I hate it.
>>
I'm a twenty one year old NEET with social anxiety problems and no real skills.
>>
>>34453269
Nothing at all. Im 20, am semi popular and liked by people, fit, have sex regulary but no gf, go out with people, date often and am semi fit.

Inb4 reeee
>>
>>34453399

24 year old KHHFV
>>
>>34453447
look up "schizoid personality disorder", maybe that's you.
>>
>>34453521
Why are you here? You live a good life, this is a place for people with at least some problems.
>>
File: 이상화 (2).jpg (993KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
이상화 (2).jpg
993KB, 1280x720px
I'm 30 and I gave up on making love with a virgin girl around my age who loves me for what I am.
I refuse to pay for it because it would hurt the little self-esteem I have left.
I find Asian girls extremely attractive but don't necessarily see myself settling down with one.
I just find Caucasian girls too sexually aggressive for my taste.
>>
>>34453698
I am here for the memes anon
>>
>>34453269
i dont even know what day it is
>>
>>34453269
20 year old, skinnyfat, acne scars, ugly face and borderline autistic
I'd say I'm pretty qualified
>>
>>34453675
I thought you were taking a shot at me at first, but holy hell I looked it up and that does sound exactly like me, other than the apathetic and emotionless part.
>>
34 years old
Single
Live by myself
No friends
4 children by 3 women - they're the only reason I don't kill myself
Opiate addicted
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.