[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I feel better if I get a job, get into a routine move out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: nhk-satou.jpg (35KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
nhk-satou.jpg
35KB, 704x396px
Will I feel better if I get a job, get into a routine move out and no longer have to depend on anybody?
>>
>>34452356
No, OP. There's always someone who will be better off and better looking, and you will have to deal with that weight for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34452356
You'll just depend on your employer instead of your parents, a routine would probably help though.
>>
>>34452374
I don't really give a hoot about that though, why should I?
>>
>>34452356
It's funny you posted that image, given what Satou ended up doing.

None of his problems were solved; nothing changed. All that a job did was give him a means of survival to carry out his life longer in the same state it was.
>>
>>34452599
he ended up okay
>>
File: 1428730755209.jpg (171KB, 600x937px) Image search: [Google]
1428730755209.jpg
171KB, 600x937px
Depends on the job you get, the place you move to and generally speaking how strong is your mindset to stick to your initial idea of why you've done all those changes to begin with. You'll definitely feel better just for trying, no one can guarantee that in the long run
>>
>>34452562
the guy you're replying to is just projecting his own insecurities
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.