[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women really all sensitive like people say they are or is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4037817.jpg (98KB, 684x626px) Image search: [Google]
4037817.jpg
98KB, 684x626px
Are women really all sensitive like people say they are or is it a giant conspiracy?

I keep hearing that women cry a lot and get depressed a lot but it seems like a giant ruse.
If women are so sensitive then why do they put themselves around dangerous men so commonly?
And why do they treat others so terribly if they themselves know how much emotional pain hurt?

Are women the greatest actors of all time?
>>
yes its a ruse

fairer sex is just a meme
>>
>>34452217
fpbp

/thread

oridshinul
>>
>>34452217
/thread
>>34452169
There are two reasons why they cry or throw temper tantrums: 1. They want attention
2. The want something else that's linked to attention
>>
>>34452169
>If women are so sensitive then why do they put themselves around dangerous men so commonly?
The more feminine the girl, the more masculine and strength required to protect her
>>
That's why you see butch sjw women with skinny weak betas
>>
Strong attracts weak

law of nature folks
Vice versa
>>
of course they could both be strong and attract in different ways
>>
>>34452169
Haven't seen POMF in so long. Always good to revisit the classics.
>>
>>34452748
What about all the average, not particularly masculine normie guys you see dating average, not particularly feminine girls
>>
>>34452820
>>34452820
life isn't black and white
>>
>>34452820
they prob balance each other in different ways
infinite microelements and ways you can attract
>>
>>34452706
But I'm a skinny omega and I don't like butch "women" they gross me out
>>
>>34453013
won't change the fact that you're going to end up with a 300lb hamplanet or a failed 'girl' who is settling for a deadpan life
>>
>>34453079
Lol no I'm not. You sound like a normie who assumes everyone finds someone eventually.

I'm going to remain alone and a virgin for the rest of my life. I prefer this over dating some disgusting hamplanet anyway.
>>
>>34452169
Normie/microchad here. Yes, it's true. I seriously cannot talk to your average women for 5 minured without going into a blind rage. They are retarded children
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.