[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love Welcome to the NHK so much Pls give me recs for similar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: welcome-to-the-nhk-2.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-the-nhk-2.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
I love Welcome to the NHK so much

Pls give me recs for similar animes, preferably about NEETs, I need to feel
>>
>>34451971
>Pls give me recs for similar animes
>animes
>>
it's a unique piece of art

also watching this sort of thing won't help you
>>
There are others but they're all wish fulfilling.
>>
>>34451971
Wheres the misaki friday thread? I dont go in it but its odd not seeing it
>>
>>34451998
anime series, whatever, I don't know the correct term

>>34452030
I know it doesn't help but I just enjoy relating to art, also it convinced me to continue my struggle to get out of NEETdom
>>
>>34451971
Should read Aku No Hana, the anime is shit but the manga is good.
Anything by Inio Asano, as well.
>>
>>34451971
I don't think there are any other anime like NHK.

>>34452214 's recs are great.

In anime, maybe you'd like Paranoia Agent.
Also Evangelion on the off chance you haven't seen it.
>>
>>34451971
I don't read manga about neets, but Ojojojo is about two social inepts in high school, pretty sweet. Also Shino-chan wa Jibun no whatever and Koe no Kitachi is about girls who cannot talk and get bullied, the first because she cannot say her name and the second because she is deaf. The three made me cry like a faggot because they deal with robot feels of isolation and extreme social awkwardness.
>>
Are you a japanese neet?
>>
>>34452549
No, I'm from germany
>>
>>34451971
House of five leaves is pretty good and has a similar feel to it. The main character has some mental issues/social anxiety and is a ronin (samurai without a master, which is very shameful).
>>
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

is a pretty good manga, although it primarily deals with the adventures a NEET goes on after a lot of self-improvement

still good though
>>
File: Himizu.jpg (60KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Himizu.jpg
60KB, 500x354px
One of the only one's I've read where the mc an hero's at the end.
>>
>>34452491
Not OP. But being the tearjerker I'm, I'll probably gonna check them later. Thanks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.