[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands. No kidding.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1485519882261.jpg (449KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485519882261.jpg
449KB, 1920x1200px
I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the tiger is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a tiger with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
You are utterly retarded on all counts
>>
>>34451455
Maybe with a knife, but with bare hands no, what will you do? Snap its neck?
>>
>>34451471
I'll beat you so hard after I beat the tiger that you'll become literally retarded
>>
>>34451485
punches its head until it's dead
>>
You think your punches are gonna hurt the tiger?
>>
>>34451514
I can break bricks with my punches
>>
>>34451512
>go to punch tiger after dodge
>it bites your hand with incredible force
>pulls you to ground and bites at your neck until you die
>>
File: 8.jpg (26KB, 510x340px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
26KB, 510x340px
>>34451541

Are you going in with no armor aswell?
>>
>>34451563
Did I told you that I'm really fast?
>>
>>34451585
armor is for pussies and virgins
>>
DO IT

IF YOU DON'T DO IT THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE IN 4 MONTHS
>>
>>34451586
Doesn't mean shit, it's a fucking predator, without a decent weapon it would effortlessly rip you apart, even then you'd need a lot of luck.
>>
give it a try OP. Have someone film it and upload it to liveleak or bestgore so we can all watch.
>>
>>34451619
I'm the fucking predator, nigger
>>
>>34451455
He has the size and weight advantage.

He has more strength in his neck than you have in your entire body.

I wish you would try. I want to see you get mauled by him and have your face eaten by its powerful jaws.
>>
>>34451455
>not wanting to fight a bear

I bet you eat your bowl of nails with milk, don't you anon-kun?
>>
>OP thinks he's in a dark souls game

I'd probably just shove both my arms in its mouth then spread it apart with all my strength. Would this work?
>>
You know if a tiger licks you its tongue is rough enough to strip flesh off you
>>
>>34451642
I thought shitposters were supposed to be funny.
>>
>>34451718
Those arms would be gone before you could finish the deed
>>
>>34451762
You can't bite down on something elbow deep in your throat retard
>>
>>34451455
I saw this on /int/ stop posting this you baguette.
>>
>>34451718
You could actually do that to a cheetah, they're basically big house cats and have less bite force than a similarly sized dog
>>
>human x beasts fights will never be a thing again

why live?
>>
I'll tell you the same thing I told you on /int/ if you truly mean what you say you must do it film it and post it here. 4chan needs a king now fulfill your destiny!
>>
>>34451795
It would have bitten your arm off by that point.
>>
>>34451455
And yet you still can't poo poo in loo.
>>
>>34451455
This is some good pasta
>>
Guy who actually trains here. Just a chad lurking on 4chan cuz I wanted to see what the fuss was about. Just dropping by to tell you that you are definitely an idiot with zero training in combat. A tiger would kill you and probably choke on the fat and leave your disfigured corpse for people to laugh at and poke with sticks. Faggot.
>>
>>34451455
Bring a sword and wear a shield like you're a teenage mutant ninja turtle and have a diving bell for a helmet and you probably could.

Well that is as long as you make sure to keep your point on line and stab it rather than chopping like a retard.
>>
>>34452100

>implying anon has the strength to fatally stab a tiger

he will just trigger it's adrenaline
>>
>>34452138
If he keeps his point online the tigers weight is more than enough strength.

That's how hunting swords work.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.