[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else worried that Trump is going to take away our welfare?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (77KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg
77KB, 800x1000px
Is anyone else worried that Trump is going to take away our welfare? Seems like the kind of thing he would do.
>>
I'm not on welfare. I was never on welfare.Top laugh
>>
>>34451397

No, because I have a job. You will too soon.
>>
>>34451397
Time to find a job and have a purpose in life finally
>>
That's exactly what he said he was going to do, retard
>>
>Trump takes away welfare
>Robots either die (win for them) or get a job (win for society)
>>
no because im not a dumb nigger who needs welfare
>>
>>34451445
>win for society

No. Having to actually see you in public would fuck everything up

Seriously hope trump takes away welfare and then you all die. Win for all.
>>
NEET's were never robots in the first place. To be a robot you have to live a difficult life and to suffer at the hands of normies. NEET's are just lazy normies.
>>
>our welfare

I actaully put my autism to use and work for my tendies nigger
>>
>>34451397
I'm a single white guy with zero diagnoses. idk how anything works but somehow I doubt I would get welfare anyways. The idea of others not being able to get welfare tickles me. Somehow I doubt low IQ unhealthy women popping out retard babies will stop getting gibmedats.
>>
>>34451550
>NEET's are just lazy normies.
If I was just a lazy normie I wouldn't even be allowed to be NEET. Nice try.
>>
File: 1485058460150.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485058460150.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>34451397
NEET's btfo
now you have to experience wageslave hell too, eat shit
>>
>>34451550
you cannot be a robot if you can find and hold a job, you're just a failed normie.
>>
>>34451595
Right.. just like niggers on welfare are robots right?
>>
Neet posters were never part of the original r9k gentlemen's club. They just found r9k somewhat early on and never left.

Moot had his dream version of r9k for a little while.
>>
File: 1471509175854.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471509175854.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>34451419
with increasing automation, 60% of the population will not have a job in 10 years. Trump cannot stop global optimization, which american companies will have to compete with. see you in the unemployment line. We'll see how smug you are then.
>>
A big part of why I voted for specifically was for improving the lives of Americans and increasing prosperity. I want him to reduce welfare.
>>
File: 1408899055604.png (87KB, 876x960px) Image search: [Google]
1408899055604.png
87KB, 876x960px
The clock is ticking, NEETs. Better invest several years of effort into a college degree, which you actually should have done already. Reality is catching up with you.
>>
File: 1471390316912.png (609KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1471390316912.png
609KB, 600x495px
>>34451933
and global economic collapse is catching up with you, emperor trump cant save you from reality.
>>
File: 1460747427796.jpg (813KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1460747427796.jpg
813KB, 1680x1050px
>>34451397
>Lived off of medicaid and autismbux for my entire life
Why anyone would want me to have a job when Normie McAverageJoe off the street will out-perform me with ease is beyond me.

>F-f-f-five thirty-nine is your total sir
>"What? I can't understand a word you're saying. Speak up, buddy"
>I said... five... never mind please pull ahead at the window
>"Anon, if you keep this up we're gonna have to lay you off"
>>
>>34451397
In his inauguration speech, he said he was going to get people off of welfare. He even signed executive orders that affect veteran benefits.
>>
File: qnvvmxi.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qnvvmxi.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>34451397
Would do yous some good desu senpai
>>
File: 1479744457058.jpg (592KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479744457058.jpg
592KB, 960x960px
>>34452495
Why when I say "desu senpai" does it correct to "desu senpai"? I'm not a newfag I swear
>>
File: wtfam.png (4KB, 393x73px) Image search: [Google]
wtfam.png
4KB, 393x73px
>>34452532
Well I was asking for that wasn't I?

pic related
>>
>>34451933

Read the signs, there's much bigger money going a different route. Think business, not service. Some service is evergreen, but the Trump administration will reward the ambitious.
>>
>>34451664
This is the same shit that was said during the earliest stages of the industrial revolution. Guess what? New forms of employment were created to allow for a higher standard of living. The same will happen again. Fuck off with your historical ignorance and pretending to understand economics.
>>
>>34453088
When cars and trucks started to displace horse-drawn vehicles, it didn't take much imagination to see that jobs for drivers would replace jobs lost for teamsters, and that car mechanics would be in demand even as jobs for stable boys vanished. It takes a better imagination than mine to come up with new blue-collar occupations that will replace more than a fraction of the jobs (now numbering 4 million) that taxi drivers and truck drivers will lose when driverless vehicles take over. Advances in 3-D printing and "contour craft" technology will put at risk the jobs of many of the 14 million people now employed in production and construction.

The list goes on, and it also includes millions of white-collar jobs formerly thought to be safe. For decades, progress in artificial intelligence lagged behind the hype. In the past few years, AI has come of age. Last spring, for example, a computer program defeated a grandmaster in the classic Asian board game of Go a decade sooner than had been expected. It wasn't done by software written to play Go but by software that taught itself to play - a landmark advance. Future generations of college graduates should take note.

Exactly how bad is the job situation going to be? An Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development study concluded that 9% of American jobs are at risk. Two Oxford scholars estimate that as many as 47% of American jobs are at risk. Even the optimistic scenario portends a serious problem. Whatever the case, it will need to be possible, within a few decades, for a life well lived in the U.S. not to involve a job as traditionally defined.
>>
>>34452532
>being a newfags and trying ti hide it
pathethic
off yourself and fuck off 4chan buddy
>>
>>34452532
Is this gonna be some new kind of shitposting?
It's really not aggravating, try something else.
>>
>>34451420
People will be paying NEETS to curbstomp people like you in trump's dystopia.
>>
>>34451550
I thi k im a robot. I would get bullied in school sometimes and my parents would give me massive shit when I didnt take out the trash. Havent had a hf or sex in 3 months and have been alone for thr past 2 weeks. Just end my shit senpai
>>
>>34453583
>3 months
>alone for 2 weeks
Completely normie tier, try your entire life and most of the year, you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>34453471
>falling for this bait
>not a newfag

And as a matter of fact, you were a newfag once too. So as long as he is not a normie, he can stay. /R9k/ is a friendly board!
>>
>>34451397
Trump actually signed an executive order that takes away welfare from ONLY blacks and mexicans.
Looks it up. Trump is pretty much Hitler.
>>
>be black
>white people constantly complain about lazy black people stealing all the benefits and fucking up the welfare system
>white people also brag about purposely not working and lying to get more welfare benefits
>white people vote in Trump thinking he was going to go after all the brown and black people
>mfw turns out he don't give a shit about poor white trash either
>>
>>34453583
Tell me about your 'depresion" you gross normie.i havent had sex in a year. In a half and that was only a 3 day realationship.I consider myself a cyborg because of this.gtfo out normie fag
>>
>>34454087
I am white trash and I must admit white trash is no better than being a nigger.actually if you research the term it meant a white person who was poor and lived like a nigger but had no excuse because hes white
>>
>>34451524
As a robot I have to say this is for the best, it will also be fun to see NEET's having mental breakdowns.
>>
>>34454326
>poor and lived like a nigger
fun fact
Because trailer homes don't accrue taxes like normal homes or even rented apartments, it not only makes them cheaper, but it also drains the economy by not contributing to it
Not that you live in a mobile home, but those that do are worse contribute less to society than even the homeless
>>
>>34454087
White trash =/= White people who actually work
>>
>>34453452
I think in the future it will be much like the medieval times where there were huge wealth gaps.it wil be worse in the future thow.poor fags will be stealing apples to survive but be caught immediately because of all the fucking cameras.think about it when you see the floating perfect cities in sci fi you don't see hobos and poor people sitting around.that's what were basically striveing towards and theres no place for poorfags in this future.the poor will be locked up due to circumstance or die of natural selection
>>
>>34451397
Basic Income will be implemented within Trumps term as POTUS.
>>
>>34454468
Idk if this will happen in my life time but id say it will be the case in 100, 200 years thow btw
>>
>>34454468
Probably won't be an extreme sci-fi dystopia, but there will definitely be huge wealth gaps and concentration of wealth in cities. We're already seeing it now in America, look up the "Rust Belt" and
>>
File: 1485489147200.jpg (509KB, 878x2886px) Image search: [Google]
1485489147200.jpg
509KB, 878x2886px
look at this useful idiots
look and laugh.
>>
>i cant look outside party lines
t. Op
>>34451397
Single white males get about 0.00001% of the welfare anyway so im good regardless.
>>
>>34451397
He outright said he's going to do that.

We're all fucked.
>>
>>34454087
>white people vote in Trump thinking he was going to go after all the brown and black people
Thats what ((white)) people on cnn say other whites peopled motives are. Stop watching MSM
>>
I work at a Frito Lay warehouse and since Big Poppa Trumps election I've seen about 15 autistic fucks start, fail and disappear.

The management is so fucking confused, never have they seen this kinda overturn but at least the guys enjoy having an endless stream of fucking bitch boys to work to death.
>>
File: wojakbliss.png (17KB, 645x727px) Image search: [Google]
wojakbliss.png
17KB, 645x727px
>>34454704
Tick
Tock
NEETie
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.