[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if my parents literally don't give a FUCK?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2769.jpg (40KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2769.jpg
40KB, 600x646px
What do I do if my parents literally don't give a FUCK? They drink all day and won't do anything. They won't even put away food if no one is awake and it's next to Saran Wrap.

The only time they leav the house is when they run out of booze. They're poor and buy the biggest bottle of liquor they can possibly get for 15 dollars. We have no food, they never bought me a car our house is freezing.

My parents never drive me anywhere when I ask they say they are drunk and they won't let me use their cars. I lost my license cause some stupid fuck hit me and a bunch of white people lied saying it was my fault so they gave me all the tickets.

The house is half broken down, has ripped up carpets, we can never go anywhere, and everything is broken down.

I hate life so much bros
>>
File: 1318804893925.gif (152KB, 787x814px) Image search: [Google]
1318804893925.gif
152KB, 787x814px
My problems are worse than yours AND I'm white.
>>
>>34451023
just get the fuck out of there once you can mate. look up what kind of help you government can provide you with, you might be surprised. Try saving up some money, if it's not enough try stealing something valuable around the house if you can find anything. even a shitty microwave could yield you some money.

whatever you do, make it your focus to get the fuck out of that house. once you did and once you have established the basic necessities of your new life, you will be surprised by how much better every single day is.
>>
>>34451023
>parents spending as much time as possible drinking away the pain
Can't really blame them, life's pretty fucked.
>>
>>34451023
Bro it can't possibly be that bad. You can get on the internet
>>
>>34451299
Yeah but that's counteracted by the fact that I live ina 300 year old house with no computer and the weather is always 90 mph winds and cold
>>
>you are the highest point of your family

beats high achieving stressful nagging parents
>>
>>34451546
What the kind that push you and pay for college and give you jobs and a career path working for them? Fuck off dude
>>
>>34451572
>doesn't run you down
>you get to decide your life
>they don't treat you like property
>you actually find something you're passionate about instead of some cubicle degree
>>
>>34451751
By choosing my life do you mean living on welfare in a low income apartment with cracks in the walls and leaking?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.