[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you go up to talk to a girl but chad steps in front of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1485533937981.jpg (132KB, 1636x923px) Image search: [Google]
1485533937981.jpg
132KB, 1636x923px
tfw you go up to talk to a girl but chad steps in front of you and tells you to get lost
>>
Admittedly, it's scenarios like these that make consider getting a CC license.
>>
>>34450907
What is this meme?

akjspofkj
>>
>>34450937
The journalist guy from the YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE video went to interview Trump inauguration protesters and found some cute SJWs. He's a meme magnet
>>
>>34450907
>chad
>caring about womens rights
>>
tfw chad goes up to talk to a girl but you step in front of chad and tell him to get lost
>>
>>34451088
link it please

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because You have been muted for 2 seconds, because
>>
File: wtf.png (1MB, 1275x725px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1MB, 1275x725px
>>34450907
tfw you go up to talk to chad but a girl gets lost and tells you to step in front of her
>>
>>34451143
Nigger stop being lazy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE
>>
>>34451163

>guy goes in asking questions about why they don't support trump and shit
>"DUUHHHRRRR DO YOU NEED *EVERYTHING* TO BE EXPLAINED TO U??"

I kekled. Yes SJW, I would like you to rationally explain your views
>>
>>34450907
That guy is the definition of Chad
>>
>>34451163
Funny how the only guy to raise a reasonable point against the camera guy was a fellow white man. (with acne scars lol what a cuck)
>>
>>34450907
n-n-no. y-y-you get lost, cha-cha-chad.
>>
>>34451163
That guy is a buffon

>hurrr durr why don't you get a job instead of protesting
>>
>>34451163
The girl with curly auburn hair is cuter. Would check my explicit bias for her
>>
Thats why you lift and become bigger then chad. Maybe you wont have good facial asthetics but you can always take out your rage on chads pretty boy face.
>>
>>34450907
That girl with the hat is cute. Instantly dropped a few points due to the purple hair looking out from under the hat and the meme "arguments" whilst looking to the side for approval though

5/10 would impregnate her retard pussy
>>
>>34451670
>lifting
>beating someone up
Pick 1
>>
>>34451670
Chad also lifts, anon. Chad lifts more than you because he's got raging testosterone, no ethical qualms about steroids, and nothing better to do than to pound pussy and lift all day long. You can't win, it's fate
>>
>>34451779
The guy in the video has less test than the girls
>>
>>34451812
\With thatheight and hair he's low test?

I doubt it
>>
but does the interviewer actually know what irony means????
>>
>>34451834
Height has nothing to do with test

Hair would be thinning if he had high test

You truly are retarded

>shoulders thin as fuck
>whiney voice
>passive in behaviour
>>
>>34451779
chad doesnt mean he lifts more then you. Most chads are athletic build.

>>34451763
Nice memeing.
>>
>>34451903
>muh lifts
>muh beard
>muh N-not fat just bulking
Someone who trains to fight will no doubt destroy someone who trains to lift heavy things. Life isn't an anime, you can't just pick him up and rip him in half you fucking autist
>>
>>34451888
Are youtrolling you retarded cuck?

Bald peoplehave low test and high test people have thick hair, same with height and jaw
>>
>>34451945
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277

Read it and weep you idiot
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded
I can't believe ignorant pussies like you feel entitled to post their pseudo science like it's fact, it's fun to put you in your place regardless
>>
>>34451945
thas broscience brah
>>
>>34451939
Didnt know you could only do one or the other. Keep chewing on your tongue retard.
>>
>>34452019
Yeah but you only mentioned lifting

That damage control tho ;)
>>
>>34452053
Didnt think i was dealing with the hypothetical that chad was a skinny dyel like in the video but somehow was a mma master.
>>
>>34452091
Nick Diaz detected, stop being so salty about losing to conor, it was so long ago!
>>
>>34451888

>Height has nothing to do with test

Retard, why is it that men only become taller when their bodies produce testosterone en masse and testosterone deprived females are perpetually short?
>>
>>34452503
Height is determined by your genes, even if you castrate a baby it's still going to grow to full size
>>
>>34452736

if you remove the testes of a baby the adrenal gland will produce more testosterone to compensate

testosterone production is determined by genes as well
>>
>>34450907
Fuck off you shit skin
>>
>>34450907
>go up to talk to a girl

normie, please leave this precinct
>>
>>34451150
what vid
>>
>>34452803
Gonna need some proofs on that
>>
>>34452926

you're the one making a claim, not me.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.