[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you know that when the nuclear apocalypse hits you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0132.jpg (45KB, 552x657px)
IMG_0132.jpg
45KB, 552x657px
>tfw you know that when the nuclear apocalypse hits you'll be able to outlast everyone else because of your stored energy

Feels good man
>>
>>34450863
>tfw you realize that a nuclear apocalypse even in a nuclear conflict is unlikely.
>tfw you realize that in a nuclear apocalypse, you'd need to be able to outrun bandits and shit.
>tfw you realize that even if you find a gf in the nuclear wastelands, your obesity makes you less attractive and your gf probably would cheat on you for a mutant.
>>
>>34451113
>even in a nuclear conflict is unlikely
Not at all. For a global nuclear winter to occur, you need to detonate around 0.05% of the world's nuclear weapon supply. This nuclear winter would essentially disrupt all plant photosynthesis, and food would be gone in a few decades.

If anything or anyone survives the nuclear winter (which comes with very low temperatures too), what follows is a nuclear summer, where temperatures would be more than 5C greater than they are today. It is in the nuclear summer where any human left dies.
>>
>>34452041
>A "nuclear summer" is a hypothesized scenario in which, after a nuclear winter has abated, a greenhouse effect then occurs due to CO2 released by combustion and methane released from the decay of the organic matter that froze during the nuclear winter.[58][59] The risk of this happening is far less supported scientifically than nuclear winter
>>
>>34452060
Not sure where you got that from but the scenario I had read about seems much more likely than that one

What I read was that the same particles in the atmosphere causing the nuclear winter would eventually rise enough to at least the ozone layer and completely destroy it. At first we still have the cover of the nuclear winter "clouds", but after they are gone and Earth is left with an atmosphere without an ozone layer, UV-C rays from the Sun wipe out anything left in a few generations from, basically, cancer.
>>
>>34450863
>its a the hobo that lives brhind the gas station next to mcdonalds calls me names again as i walk by with my food episode
>when i reach home it starts raining
>>
Your bodyfat has energy but it lacks nutrients. You will be feeling like shit the entire time and you will eventually die even with months of stored energy on your body.
>>
Tbh mate, I'd just kill you an eat you. Get all that stored energy for myself.
>>
>>34450863
>no water
>die
???
>>
>>34453378
>live a mile away from a clean, freshwater lake
>stream running down a valley by my house
>weak elderly neighbors rainwater collection system
>>
>>34453463
All seized by chad. Become his little cucky bitch or die of dehydration.
>>
The human body is so retarded it doesn't even work that way, you can be fat and still starve to death. What a goddamn joke.
>>
>>34453492
The family armory features over 2 dozen rifles & shotguns carefully kept and maintained as a matter of civil responsibility.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.