[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start browsing 4chan when 16 >depressed, kinda successful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 31323.jpg (206KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
31323.jpg
206KB, 500x368px
>start browsing 4chan when 16
>depressed, kinda successful and not really lonely
>now fucking 24
>even more depressed, Extremely lonely and a loser
I remember reading posts like this as a kid. back then I had that vague hope that adult life could offer something. why the fuck does robot life always end the same. how do I numb my feelings.
>>
please fucking respond RRREEE
>>
With a gallon of bleach.
>>
no.. please don't say life will always be this way..
>>
Find a drug you like.

Don't use it too much. Now you have something to look forward to.

Sleep 10-12 hours a day to skip the shitty parts.
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
shit that's exactly what's happening to me right now.
>>
Unless you are a felon or have a physical handicap, you should be able to find some meaning in life.
>>
>>34449583
You should have left while you can. There's absolutely no logical reason for a hopeful, vibrant normie 16 year old to be here unless you're a complete imbecile
>>
File: 1450926582390.jpg (17KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1450926582390.jpg
17KB, 499x499px
>start browsing 4chan in school
>now I am a depressed loser NEET
>>
>>34450855
Teach me, senpai. What reason is there to live life beyond simple pleasures?
>>
>>34449583
>think "Ah that's not me, he's just talking, my life has been getting better for a while now"
>think back when I started browing 4chan all day, rather than just for a half hour or so (2014)
>notice that whilst I've been progressing just fine on the outside I've gotten bitter and more unhappy on the inside over that time

Well fuck

>inb4 go back to plebbit
I've been here since well before 2014, that's just when it became an obsession. Also never used plebbit
>>
Nah i dont think rok causes neetdom more than neetdom wants to make you browse r9k.
>>
>>34450886
Why?

I'm 16 and have a mere handful of freinds and don't talk to anyone and have no accomplishments and I feel like I can relate to you guys. I know I'm going to get banned. But I see no reason why I should leave
>>
>>34450886
>hopeful, vibrant normie 16 year old
nah, I was already depressed, just had a couple of friends.
also I've left 4chan for a couple of years, didn't really help, as my problem is depression, not 4chan.
>>34452520
leave you idiot. leeeeeeeave this place while you still can. listen to an oldfag who was once a retarded kid like you
>>
>>34452790
Why

Origamix
>>
>>34452999
just trust the experience of an old fag who has once an edgy faggot teeny as yourself. trust me, 4chan never did any of its lurkers any good.
>>
File: Ive given up on reality.jpg (353KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ive given up on reality.jpg
353KB, 1280x720px
>>34449583
>Started browsing 4chan when 11
>Actually had hope and prospects for the future
>Now 23
>Schizo, KHV, NEET, borderline Hikki. Total waste of potential.
>Can barely even fucking function

Just try and do what you like, what makes you feel good. If that's just anime or video games or drinking so much alcohol you pass out, so be it. You may as well try to have fun before you eventually off yourself.
>>
>>34453076
For what it's worth I've gained self awareness in the sense that I am more aware of how I look and act and happiness in the sense that I know am not alone
>>
>>34453262
Jesus Christ you were doomed from the start

11 years old? How on earth do you even find 4chan at taht age
>>
File: 1478550342851.jpg (26KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
1478550342851.jpg
26KB, 455x451px
>>34449583
>start browsing 4chan when 11
>weird place but keep coming back
>think to myself, "well, it's not like this site is going to exist forever. It's probably gonna close before I turn 18"
>tfw 19 now

I wasted my youth here
>>
File: rule 41 motivational.jpg (64KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
rule 41 motivational.jpg
64KB, 750x600px
>>34453294
Shitty places like Funnyjunk just taking stuff from here and trying to pass it off as theirs.
Seeing DESU spam on some other forum which is by now long dead.

Didn't take much to find 4chan.
>>
>>34453265
Yeah but be careful, too much self awareness will lead to Social anxiety or generalized anxiety and you'll have even less identity than normies by trying to be self aware.
>>
>>34453265
save this post so you can curse the naivety of your younger self when you're older
>>
>>34453306
you're still young enough to get the fuck out of here and save yourself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.