[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think your death is going to be? Do you mind it coming?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: a NEETs death .png (184KB, 813x1300px) Image search: [Google]
a NEETs death .png
184KB, 813x1300px
How do you think your death is going to be?

Do you mind it coming?

How would it affect the ones around you?
>>
File: RUN THEM DOWN.jpg (13KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
RUN THEM DOWN.jpg
13KB, 265x190px
>>34449471
I wish I could die violently and suddenly, so I don't have much time to regret my life choices and with full control over my bodily functions.

That's why I wish to die in battle or in an accident, and not in a hospital bed in 70 years from now. I'm scared of that ending.
>>
File: 死役所 01_080.jpg (210KB, 985x1400px) Image search: [Google]
死役所 01_080.jpg
210KB, 985x1400px
It's pretty hard to say. I hope to be able to, ideally, kill myself quickly and painlessly and slip into my death comfortably, though it is a fear that push could come to shove and I could rather easily end up dying in a very unpleasant way.

I don't fear death itself because nothing comes after it, and so I won't be able to feel pain of some sort or indeed anything at all after that, e.g. I won't be able to regret anything or feel sadness at my own death or something ridiculous like that (though certainly beforehand I'd feel these things), but I fear the horror and pain of dying.

The issue of who and what my death is to effect won't be my problem anymore after I am dead, but it would presumably be something I would consider before dying, planned or otherwise, and in the stages before that in considering/attempting to die. It would be convenient, with suicide as a goal, to be able to think selfishly and recklessly with nothing to lose in order to die. Otherwise, there are burdening obstacles to that with considerations such as, for example, making the discovery of one's corpse as undisturbing as possible, making preparations beforehand to mitigate the practical impact of one's permanent absence, leaving a suicide note to ease the psychological burden of those who are to cope with the death, having the suicide method be as non-destructive to property and uncostly as possible, and so on.

Really, I should have liked to never have been born if I am to suffer and regret my existence so constantly, so by way of dying I will simply set things to the state I feel they ought to have been to begin.

I started reading a really good comic this morning that made me consider mortality.
>>
>>34450051
What was the comic anon?
>>
File: 死役所 01_003.jpg (352KB, 985x1400px) Image search: [Google]
死役所 01_003.jpg
352KB, 985x1400px
>>34450116
The one in the image I posted, the title being Shiyakusho, which is a play on the Japanese word for "City Hall" written as "Death Office". It doesn't appear to have been translated yet despite being in it's seventh volume, but I was stumbling my way through it this morning with my weak grasp of Japanese. The writing is really good, but it's so sad that having gone through the first 90 pages, I don't think I can even make myself finish the first volume, to say nothing of the other six and any future ones.
>>
>>34450242
Try your best, it's always good to finish off a work you like.
>>
>>34450303
It's really good, but I just don't want to completely destroy any hope at productivity by throwing myself into immense apathetic despair like especially sad/sentimental media does to me, is all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.