[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, scientist >Studying genetics & DNA >working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6393.jpg (366KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6393.jpg
366KB, 1600x1600px
>Be me, scientist
>Studying genetics & DNA
>working with group of 12 colleagues
>Studying the science behind "Resurrection" of dead animals via teeth and other genetic carrying of body parts
>More specifically if memories can be carried through these things
>No test subjects or genetic specimen that fit our criteria for our current experiments
>my dog died (Only person who lost pet recently)
>11/25/16
>Had an extremely large tumour that was growing at an abnormal rate
>The tumour was so large it had absorbed nutrients from body to the point where the tumour took up the area where the chest had been
>Before I put him to sleep, he had some teeth out
>Decided at the time (About a month before he was put to rest) to keep them for some sentimental value
>kept them in my safe/strongbox
>The area where me & my colleagues live borders a pretty shit place
>Ghetto, drugs, crime ETC
>Debate to myself that if the experiment meets the hypothesis (That being that it will retain memories)
>Will I keep it?
>Will it have the same personality & and traits?
>If not what will it have?
>This goes on for about 10 days
>One evening, a colleague of mine gives me a good reason to bring in the teeth
>"Anon, If this is successful, you will have your puppy back"
>Not exact wording but best I can remember
>That night (Tonight) Come home
>Nothing seems out of place
>Go in bedroom
>Notices broken window on fire-escape
>SHITMYVALUEABLES.RAR
>Open closet
>Sift through clothes only to confirm what I had dreaded
>Safe open, emergency cash gone, Granddad's war medals gone
>Move some shit the robber didn't take
>Little smaller box where I keep the teeth, open but with no teeth
>Junkee fucker took teeth. FUCKING TEETH from a safe
>Reality hits me when I finish laughing about how he took teeth
>Start to tear up
>Realise I Won't get to see if it works let alone my dog
>call police and other shit you do when you're robbed
>After Trudge to PC turn it on and wright this
goodnight /b/
>pic related dog
>>
>>34449372
He was a cute dog anon.RIP cute dog.
>>
>>34449411
thank you anon, I'm having a hard time coping with whats happening
>>
>>34449451
>>34449411
My dubs says he's with kek and enjoying dog heaven.So be happy.
>>
>>34449372
I call bs.

Literally what would lead you to believe memories could be engrained in genetic information, and more specifically, passed on through teeth? I would be chastised for saying something so asinine in graduate school. You must have found something in order to come out with such a hypothesis in the first place, yes?
>>
>>34449480
He is in hell looking at a dog anally knot his family one by one while burning over a spit
>>
this scenario is retarded
>>
>>34449493
His knowledge of DNA and genetics is from TV, not school.
>>
File: 1468707226146.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468707226146.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>dog teeth memories

not having a special secret vault for your secret dog teeth memory banks

this is the equivalent of a naked woman going to a bar and yelling RAPE ME bro, u were asking for this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.