[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get gf >she's perfect 10/10 >we cant have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1407135617523.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
1407135617523.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
>finally get gf
>she's perfect 10/10
>we cant have sex

Why must god toy with me :(
>>
>finally get a girl
>we make out
>wants to fuck
>can't get a boner due to an extended period of depression

t-thanks biology
>>
>>34449230

why cant you have sex?

I remember my first gf was literally too small for me to put my penis in since it has a weird knot in the middle like a dog's
>>
>>34449254
I'm here for you bud
>>
>>34449230
>she's perfect 10/10
she is not
>>
>>34449273
gf is too small, i cant even get the tip of my head in :(
>>
>>34449286
>She loves me back
She is
>>
Sex is not jus penis in vagoo.
Gey creative fgt, buy lube work her weak spots, buy some sex.toys...c'mon.
>>
>>34449299
Lots of foreplay and lube

Trust me, those 9 y/o girls are more flexible than you think
>>
>>34449273
Pls pics of your knotty penis
>>
>>34449230
Reminds me of my first gf op
>>
>>34449299
You're doing it wrong.
Can you finger her? Use lube. Tons of lube.
Sex lube, not oil or some shit. It should be next to the condoms at the supermarket, and no cashier gives a fuck what you buy.

Go down on her until she climaxes, then try fucking her. Try the spoon position, it worked for me in a similar situation.
She has to relax. Baby heads can go in a vagina, I doubt your dick is bigger than a baby head. But vaginal muscles are pretty strong, if she's scared it will hurt or something she'll contract involuntarily and you won't get in. Put relaxing music and candles, massage her back, etc. Booze in moderation may help.
>>
>>34449254
Literally same thing happened to me, multiple times, I was molested (not raped) when I was really young so when anything starts getting sexual I get this deep anxiety and I cant maintain an erection. Its literally the worst kind of torture having a sexy ass gf and not being able to fuck her.
>>
File: 152343425342.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
152343425342.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>34449254
This happened to me when I got a gf, first ~3 - 4 months I either couldn't get hard at all, or I'd get a semi that lasted all of 4 mins. She was very supportive and loving the whole time and now I'm comfortable enough around her that I no longer have erectile issues. There is still hope for you.

Now she's on birth control and begs me to cum inside her.
>>
File: Brent Approves Tranny.webm (644KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
Brent Approves Tranny.webm
644KB, 300x226px
>>34449254
should've wanked everyday during your depression
>>
>>34449230
>we can't have sex
>Because I am gay

Get a bf my man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.