[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend said that she wants to take a break and have an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: susie-lingerie.jpg (147KB, 680x1074px) Image search: [Google]
susie-lingerie.jpg
147KB, 680x1074px
My girlfriend said that she wants to take a break and have an open relationship. What do I do?
>>
>>34449006

dump her after calling her a whore

if you aren't roleplaying it means she already cheated on you
>>
Break up with her before she cucks you
>>
Beat her and teach her that the only one she is allowed to open her whore legs for is you. If she still tries to do it chain her to the radiator bed. If she tries to escape cut off her hands and feet then use a ironer to cauterize the wounds.
>>
don't be a cuck, do the right thing and dump her
the longer your relationship lasts, the less dignity you will have
>>
>>34449045
>before she cucks you

She already has, she asks something like this because she just wants him to agree to an open relationship so she doesn't have to feel bad about hiding it from him
>>
>>34449006
um I'm not a very mean person, but I think this means you're allowed to eat her with a fork, a knife, and lots of A1 sauce
>>
she has cheated on you, dump her.
>>
File: 1483633887199.jpg (179KB, 428x1891px) Image search: [Google]
1483633887199.jpg
179KB, 428x1891px
Abandon ship anon
>>
File: 1484889052387.gif (1MB, 2688x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1484889052387.gif
1MB, 2688x1408px
>>34449006
Delete Facebook,hit the gym and get a hobby(one that involves not being in the house all day)
>>
Kick her right in the clitoris.
>>
>>34449062
>tfw abusive anon will never be my boyfriend
>>
>>34449371
>tfw abusive anon will never be my boyfriend

he might be gay so there's a chance
>>
>>34449006
Time to break up.
Open relationship means she wants to fuck another man. At that stage all hope is lost.
>>
Leave and cut all contact immediately. She's saying she's bored of you without actually saying it and probably has at least three bulls on standby ready to go as soon as you agree. It's likely that she's already been seeing at least one, but you can avoid further cucking by getting out now.

Remember, cut all contact. Never speak to her again, don't answer any calls or messages, don't ask any mutual acquaintances about her. Just completely write her out of your life.
>>
>>34449006
You leave her right now.
>>
>>34449006
This is such a LARP

Anyone who posts stuff like this on this board should already be completely aware that posts are made like this everyday

>Hint: Before asking ask yourself this.. you already know the answer because you are asking this question hoping to get a different one even though deep down you know what its going to come down too..

If you have this feeling and search deep because its there before asking anything related to women and you know the answer is exactly what you don't want it to be don't ask the question
>>
Any woman who asks for an open relationship or wants to "take a break" has already been cheating on her man and just wants to absolve herself of the guilt.

It's too late. You're a cuck. Save what little dignity you have left by getting the fuck out of there ASAP.
>>
https://twitter.com/susiemasterson

dump her she's a whore
>>
Dump her call her a slut AND GTFO OF /r9k/ NORMALFAG
>>
>>34449006

Say you're relieved because you were having a hard time trying to hide all the girls you've fucked on the side. Drop some names of her friends.

Then leave her without telling her and when the "break" ends, say you're no longer interested, that she doesnt fuck that good.
>>
>>34449739
This. I'm in the process of doing this with a recent ex right now. Stupid whore cheated on me with some people I knew. Save yourself the heartache OP and cut her out. The longer it drags on the worse you will feel.
>>
>>34449006
You leave her. Like right the fuck now.
>>
>>34449006
All that means is that there's another guy she wants to fuck
Dump her. It's the only answer. You're relationship can't continue on after she openly admits to wanting another cock.
>>
>>34449006
This is obvious bait but if you are actually dating a fertility goddess like that you're a fucking retard if you DON'T encourage her to breed.

I would love love love to watch a girl like that get cummed on by several men.

Got any more?
>>
>>34449006
Holy shit anon I'll fucking pay you to post nudes
>>
>>34449006
Dump her. Do not become a cuck.
>>
Dump her for so much as asking, she's gonna fuck around or already is
>>
>>34449006
Weaponize your peenor with the herp and blast it to her.
And then blame her for giving it to you
You realize that her wanting to take a break meens she dumped you right?
>>
have sex one last time and then dump her
>>
>>34449006
She's obviously met someone else and doesn't have the balls to end it with you.
>>
Say you prefer to be cucked instead and want to watch, but you get to choose the men, now go on craigslist or whatever and work out a deal for these men to pay you, pocket the profits and watch her get treated like the whore she is, it's a win-win anon
>>
Almost same thing that happened to me but I was the one saying we should have a break but soon after found out she's been cheating on me for 2 months
>>
>>34449006
You break up with her. No excuse.
>>
100% Dump her no question OP!
Blimey can't believe it's even open for consieration... Get rid of her pronto, while you've got your dignity.
She doesn't respect you and if you don't allow her to do this she will do it behind your back.
I've never dumped a girl and thought "oh damn, wish I never did that" damn I've been pretty happy to be out of the relationship every time, especially if my whore girlfriend wanted an open bloody relationship! Slapper.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.