[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drive in the nearby forest to end it all >find a big tree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.png (575KB, 1144x637px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
575KB, 1144x637px
>drive in the nearby forest to end it all
>find a big tree with a strong branch that should do the job
>tie a noose and stand on the hood of my car
>fuckit.jpg
>jump
>branch breaks anyway and i fall on the ground hitting my head
>wake up hours later in blood and the worst headache in my life

i had one job
>>
you should see a doctor it might be a concussion. do you feel sick or dizzy?
>>
File: 1468212771964.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1468212771964.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
if it makes you feel any better, I did the exact same thing.
only difference is I was found unconscious by joggers about 6 hours later (I jumped from a branch on the tree, so pretty high up), so had to deal with a hospital trip, police involvement and the mental ward.
it could've been worse. you're alright, OP.
>>
>>34448853
yeah i feel really fucking bad, but i can't go see anyone right now because the noose traces are all over my neck
>>
>>34448886
not joking, a doctors visit is more important now. if it really is a concussion you are in serious danger of sustaining permanent brain damage or even of (the irony) death.
>>
>>34448868
when was that? are you happy you're still alive today?

>>34448904
i'm gonna try to stitch my head and sleep it off, don't care if i wake up or not
>>
>>34448970
>don't care if i wake up retarded or not
all right anon, your call.
>>
>>34448821

Just go find a building around 10 stories and jump headfirst. Obviously the higher the better and the harder the landing the better.
>>
>>34448821
>>34448868

Why the fuck don't you people jump from a building or a bridge?
>>
>>34449106

Because they are teenage girls and just want attention, not death.
>>
>>34449106
>>34449117
i live in a small town, we don't have any tall buildings or bridges
>>
>>34449169
Kill yourself elsewhere?
What are you worried about the cost.
>>
>>34449169

Public transport to the next City doesn't exist?
>>
>>34449169

Furthermore, if trains exist, lay your neck on the track on a faster corner.
>>
>>34449169

Why do you want to kys? Is it an intractable problem?
>>
>>34449117
If that were the case op would cut himself. He's even trying to hide the fact he tried so this is obviously not for attention.

However I think op is choosing the easy way out.
>>
>>34449390

>I think op is choosing the easy way out

No shit. No-one offs themselves because it's harder than what they are facing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.