[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking to the gym with hoodie on late at night >truck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484597303011.jpg (177KB, 368x617px) Image search: [Google]
1484597303011.jpg
177KB, 368x617px
>walking to the gym with hoodie on late at night
>truck of teens or young adults sees me and shouts "ISNT IT PAST YOUR BEDTIME"
Are they calling me retarded or what? Last time I walked I got shit thrown at me. Can't tell if it's the same truck since headlights at night are blinding. Also have had FAGGOT and RETARD screamed at me. No joke I get hassled 70 percent of the time I DARE leave my house to go to the gym. It really makes me all the more paranoid as you can imagine. I live in a white town btw.

Anyone else have bad experience getting hassled by pedestrians while you're walking or something?
>>
Yes, it happens. It's just how teens have fun. Ignore it.
>>
>>34448687
Don't be so self concius fgt, there is people that is just rude and enjoys messing with ANYONE in their sight specially groups of teens or young adults.
You can always scream back at them a nice "fuck you" or a "leave alone idiot".
Be mean to the meanies.
>>
>>34448687
buy a bb gun and scare the shit out of them next time
>>
>Walking through a crosswalk some asshole in a lifted truck calls me a midget
>>
>>34448687
is there anything drawn on your hoodie? or are you just short?
>>
>>34448687
That remember me of a storry rather funny, not the same kind as yours but still,

One night I was drunk with a friend of mine. But he was way too drunk, coulb barely walk correctely. We had to walk almost 1km to get to my home and sleep. It's a miracle he was able to do it. I was helping him whith his arm over my neck.
There, a car pass by and one guy shouted somethink like :"Fuck you faggots"
I didn't care much because we weren't gays but I was surprised people could just insult random guys like this

sorry if broken english
>>
>>34448837
I rotate between a plain green hoodie and a gray hoodie that has a Normiecrombie logo on it or some shit. I've been walking to the gym a few times a week since new years when I decided to get a gym membership. I don't feel it's normal to be hassled this much lol so when someone says "shit happens bro" I have to think "hmmmmm or I am a robot with a black cloud over his head"
>>
i dont look like a person you would fuck with. so no, never random people i walked by. sure as fuck they mire and trash talk you as they walk by, but everybody you ever crossed thought you was a faggot in their head. 100 true
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.