[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I think this might be the final straw that pushes me over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Well I think this might be the final straw that pushes me over the edge to finally kill myself. I primarily breathe through my mouth and I've just spent the last three hours reading about the developmental problems which occur as a result of "mouthbreathing", and the plethora of ill-effects which doing so has on your general health. Turns out I have most of them. And I've always had crappy health. Asthma, allergies, chronic eczema, and seborrhoeic dermatitus, you name it. So how the fuck was I supposed to know any better growing up? It's hard for me to get as much fucking air through my nose and now I have to suffer for the rest of my life? I can handle any fuckup of my own doing. Am I a friendless loser with no prospects or trajectory at 25? Yes, and I'm more or less at peace with that because it's entirely my fault, but this is it. I can't stand that life has played so many fucking jokes on me with things that were completely outside my control to begin with.

I'm trying to breathe through my nose now, and it feels a little impaired - I have to breathe 'manually' - and I'm looking up commercial products to force nasal breathing overnight, but why bother. I should just kill myself finally. When you're looking up how to correctly BREATHE for the first time at 25 it's about time to just give up I think.
>>
smoking made me focus on it. you see a lot of people breathing through their mouths outside, you're not really late that way. i hope you'll live a long life breathing through your nose buddy.
>>
File: mouth11.jpg (47KB, 580x240px)
mouth11.jpg
47KB, 580x240px
>>34447574

Whatever. I already look like this pathetic fuck. Right down to the chronic exhaustion.
>>
>>34447320
>all this
>from mouthbreathing
What? Explain more op, list more effects
This world mang, it stomps on you just for breathing differently. Did we ever have a chance?
>>
Forget the health problems it causes, imagining how stupid it would look, all those years never knowing that there's anything wrong with it when literally any nose-breathing normal person sees your mouth agape and ripe to collect flies like the drooling retard they know you are...fuck i would end it if that was me
>>
>>34447693

Literally just google "mouth breathing adverse effects", and you'll get a whole slew of results. Yeh, it's pretty fucking shitty, especially since I was born with allergies to everything which caused me to breathe through my mouth which fucked up my health even worse. At least people in wheelchairs get sympathy for their obvious handicap. Everyone just hates me due to reverse halo effect.
>>
>>34447703

Suck my dick dude. I don't open my mouth much, and I'm far from the world's worst mouthbreather. It's still bullshit though, and I think I will kill myself, thank you very much.
>>
>>34447730
>I don't open my mouth much
So you don't breathe much?
>>
>>34447712
Gotta look up the halo effect as well. Can you give me a quick rundown?

Anyways that rng does suck op, why is this allowed REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34447712
>due to the reverse halo effect
Pretty sure it's just people's natural aversion to genetic defects bro
>>
>tfw found out my big hips and small shoulders was my own doing

At least you didn't fuck up as bad as me

>tfw was a hikki in puberty and it fucked up my body''s development
>>
>>34447741
>>34447758

Halo effect is how people perceive good looking people in a more positive light. Reverse halo effect would be naturally being predisposed to dislike people for being unattractive.

>natural aversion to genetic defects

I'm not grossly malformed you fuck.

>>34447740

Yeh, that's obviously what I meant. Take a mouth breath right now, you should be able to do it with your mouth barely open.
>>
>>34447784
>I'm not grossly malformed you fuck

But you're stupid apparently. "Defect" doesn't have to mean you're hideously deformed. Needing glasses is a genetic defect. Some people say those with glasses are cute, but I never heard of an attraction to mouth-breathing. It's a physically and existentially repulsive trait.
>>
>>34447852

>needing glasses is a genetic defect
>people are naturally averse to genetic defects
>some people say those with glasses are cute

Smart guy right here. I'm also on 4chan saying I'm going to kill myself because of genetic defects, in case you missed that, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get across with your posts. I agree with you.
>>
>>34447876
>some people
>some
>some
>SMART GUY RIGHT HERE WOAH

Nigga you didn't even pay attention to the words you're quoting. SOME people doesn't mean the average person or most people. MOST people aren't into that, when they encounter an attractive person with glasses, they always say "you look so much better without those things!", with only a few glasses lovers saying otherwise.

With mouth breathing it's more "you look so much better with your mouth closed all the way!" except unlike with the glasses, you don't have any kinky people to back you up.
>>
>>34447930

Glasses usually look fine you tard, and whether they look good or bad has nothing to do with the 'genetic defect' of poor eyesight, because it's not like we have an evolutionary instinct to avoid people with glasses, which were only invented hundreds of years ago.

>when they encounter an attractive person with glasses, they always say "you look so much better without those things!", with only a few glasses lovers saying otherwise.

Says who? Most people find glasses vs no glasses quite neutral, with only rare people looking much worse with/without.

Anyway I won't be mouth breathing when I'm dead, faggot, and I'm going to tell God that you were a jerk to me in my last week on earth.

>mfw he doesn't believe in God
>>
File: 1433901336451.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1433901336451.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>34447996
>it's not like we have an evolutionary instinct to avoid people with glasses, which were only invented hundreds of years ago.
Gave me a good kek
>>
>>34447320
>>34447320
OP hang in there. There is still hope for you, your life may not be ideal but it can still be good for you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.