[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there fellow robots, i'm from a cuck country where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hello there fellow robots, i'm from a cuck country where it's hard to find decent fast food, so i had to go buy my own chicken tendies in the supermarket.

now i'm completely clueless wether these should be fried or oven baked, how do they do it in the god tier tendie chains? i couldn't even find a decent sauce to go with it (no bbq or honey based sauces)

tl;dr chicken tendies fried or oven baked?
>>
>>34447118
Box might say baked but always do fried
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>34447133
they didn't even come in a box, my country is so fast food primitive that we don't have boxed tendies.
they're prepared in the supermarket, they don't even have the big crispy chunks on them, i hope they'll be alright.
>paid for by mommy though
>>
Fried is always the best option the only reason to bake would be that you are either are too lazy to fry or you lack proper equipment.
>>
>>34447118
I prefer them baked pls no bully with ranch dressing. I'm just not a fan of how greasy fried tendies are, plus it's a MUCH bigger cleanup for fried tendies.
>>
>>34447230
Bread them yourself and fry em, ya gotta work hard senpai
>>
>>34447118
Ovenbaking is way easier, but if you have one of those mini fryers (which I doubt) you can fry em, mind you it can be a massive waste of oil.
>>
Is it worth it to make your own tendies from scratch? I have chicken breasts and I'm sure I can bread + fry them up
>>
>>34447578
>Not reusing your oil for months on end.
Your standards are too high to be a bonafide robot.
>>
>>34447606
Trust me after getting good poisoning that shit scars you for life, plus I try avoid doing anything the Chinese do.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 276x183px
>>34447118
Bake them. The crisp is a little softer and the tendie becomes nicer to chew.

>none of these jackasses took tendie science at college
>>
>>34447118
In my expierence when I bake them they are floppy. I recently did it 10 minutes longer than the instructions WITH CONVECTION HEATING ON and they were still not like you would want them to be. Deep fry those bitches. Only reason I didn't just fry them is because all the oil was full of gross shit from when I actually battered raw fish and fried those.

>but if you have one of those mini fryers (which I doubt)
Why would you doubt that? They're no more expensive than toaster ovens. Another thing they're GOAT for is cooking a lot of bacon at once. Though idk how the fat from the bacon fucks up the oil in the long run.
>>
>>34447686
But it feels good right? I mean heroine ain't exactly good for your health but that shit is heaven.
>>
>>34447580
>Is it worth it to make your own tendies from scratch?
I don't think so. If you're buying dinosaur nuggies then yeah making your own is worth it, but the frozen chicken tenders I buy from the supermarket are already good. As someone who's fried other foods that you can't buy like you can tendies I really don't think there'd be a noticeable difference that is worth the time and clean up of creating your own chicken tendies.
>>
>>34447716
If this guy can't find boxed tendies then I assume he must be from like ukraine or somalia and wouldn't have access to that sort of stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.