[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I transitioned to male. Life as a male is 100x better than life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: stagg.jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
stagg.jpg
10KB, 224x224px
I transitioned to male.

Life as a male is 100x better than life as a female.

People don't treat you like trash all the time.

Everyone seems nicer, more friendly, more open.

People don't treat you like an idiot or a toy or something.

If you've never lived as a woman, you've never seen the worst of humanity.
>>
File: 7563943659236.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7563943659236.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
congratulations, you made me respond.

now shove a knife up your dickhole
>>
File: IMG_1034.jpg (407KB, 1313x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
407KB, 1313x2048px
I think it's because you probably look better as a male than a female.
>>
>>34446945
This could have something to do with it. I was always uncomfortable as hell in female clothing.

But honestly, even the female friends I have who are cis have a harder time than my cis male friends. For men, the ways to happiness are just smoother and easier. For women, shit just gets harder and harder.
>>
Tell me more about how shitty women are to each other I love hearing that shit
>>
>>34446903
Give it some time and you'll be a mens rights activist. Happens to most ftm.
>>
>>34446903
>tfw want to transition but features are too feminine
>tfw will never have a penis
>>
>body of a man
>mind of a female

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>34446903
The only difference is that before when someone tried to explain something to you that you didn't know, you assumed they were mansplaining and showing their superiority over you. You had a giant inferiority complex that was centered around your gender. Every negative aspect of your being you related back to your gender and every tiny event, every interaction with a male, you read into and used as building material to further construct your inferiority complex.

The rush of a new change has made you forget your insecurities for the time being, but when they come back the realization that you didn't actually fix anything, you just made yourself a freak, it will destroy you.
>>
>>34447513
Nope. Women have it harder. I've experienced this first-hand.

>>34447525
Do it anyway. T works wonders.

>>34447587
Nope. There was an actual difference. Men are far nicer to be now. So much less patronising. Others I've spoken too have seen the same thing, and MtFs start experiencing men treating them shitty too. Plenty of examples.
>>
>>34447566
I had the mind of a man to start with. That's the point.
>>
>>34446971
The path for a transgendered man is extremely easy because liberals will treat them like demigods and practically worship the ground they walk on. They'll fall over themselves to show how tolerant they are and make friends with you, offer you lucrative positions, maybe even awards or speaking gigs that you're totally not qualified for, just because you made yourself the special minority flavor of the decade. Don't confuse this with the life actual men lead.
>>
>>34447608
I've had plenty of women patronise me.
>>
>>34447623
People wouldn't have any idea I was trans if I didn't tell them.
>>
>>34447638
Oh me too, but it's much much rarer than the other way around. I could count on one hand the amount of times that's happened in my four years of passing of male. I could count on one hand practically every week when I looked female,.
>>
ITT: Stacy becomes Chad

Whew lads whew
>>
>>34447608
>T works wonders.

>There was an actual difference. Men are far nicer to be now. So much less patronising. Others I've spoken too have seen the same thing,

But no way these two things could ever be related. People couldn't treat you with more respect when they interact with you when you have a hormone coursing through your body which greatly improves brain function, reduces anxiety, improves confidence etc.

Women want to believe that the problem is society when really it's just biological programming.
>>
>>34447665
It hasn't really changed anything significant about my mind. I work in a field where I have to be tested regularly. In four years I've not shown a dramatic improvement at all.
>>
>>34447650
I'd say it depends more on the person than their sex, at least with men, I get patronised a lot and if you saw me and the way I act you'd see why.
>>
>>34447734
Maybe. I'm a fairly typically looking guy (apart from my height, I'm 5'7") and I'm gay but I have some feminine hobbies like knitting. I get some stick for that but in a fun, jokey way.

Nothing like the kind of shit I got for being a 'girl' into wrestling for sure.
>>
>>34447776
Wrestling requires a lot of physical strength, men typically have noticeably more than women. Were you good at it as girl? Do the hormones and stuff make you any better now?
>>
>>34447860
Ah, I wish I was a wrestler. I just meant as a spectator.

I do karate and weightlifting, and yes, I'm much better now as I am far stronger. Probably not as strong as a typical guy but I'm still working on it.
>>
>>34447904
I thought there was a pretty large amount of women who liked watching wrestling, but I'm not into it myself so I would know.

I've heard a women could get stronger than a typical man with effort, also that there are some women who can get really fucking tough, like stronger than a strong guy, I'm again stepping out into a field I have no knowledge in but much can you lift?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.