[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you training to fight? It's certainly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

Why aren't you training to fight? It's certainly the most robot sport.
>>
File: 1484557186383.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484557186383.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
I fight with my brain.
>>
I am I quite enjoy it but I hope to not have to use it.
>>
>>34446661
Why aren't you, op? You pimply fat faggot.
>>
>>34446661

> judo
> fighting

do some BJJ and Muay thai then get on my level weeaboo fag
>>
>>34446712
ju jitsu is japanese, baka
>>
>>34446712
>judo
>Not as valid as BJJ and muay thai
Ridiculous claim
>>
>>34446738
Judo is a shell of what it used to before it was an Olympic sport.
>>
>>34446729

Brazilian jiu-jitsu is Brazilian you fucking moron, it was derived from classical judo 100 years ago.

>>34446738

Lololol, good luck being able to pull off sweeps and throws on somebody who knows how to punch and kick - you'd be rocked before you even got a hand on them. That's why the Gracie's created BJJ they refined the shitty meme martial art judo into an effective fighting system
>>
>>34446868
>Judo
>MEME MARTIAL ART
You can't be bad enough at trolling to even pass this off as a trolling attempt. You're actually retarded enough to believe this
>>
>>34446890

Google judo vs BJJ you fag, you'll quickly leave that off the matt judo has very little combat effectiveness. BJJ, sambo, wrestling, Muay Thai and boxing are the most applicable martial arts for street defence - Everything else is just varying degrees of shit.
>>
Does getting into unsolicited fights with street urchins count?

I hit a fourteen year old girl with a plank.

Then rode away in a cop car chatting happily to the officer.
>>
Do any of you train for real (mid to high level competitor) or just hobby?
I am an instructor and coach of national competitors and early development with children.
>>
>>34447145
Just a hobby right now i'm a noob but I plan on competing eventually.
>>
> Not practicing superior animal style/shaolin kung fu
> Not training on a ring, fighting opponents after rigorous phisical training
> Spending hours in a "dojo" training to do useless moves

Stay pleb, losers
>>
>>34447145
I've done three years of thai boxing and had a couple amateur fights, and started jitz recently, but serious, mid-high level competitor? Nah man
>>
>>34446661
Because it's expensive and full of douchebags who act like it's middle/high school. Stop trying to shill martial arts here, you're gonna have a robot who hasn't learned his lesson yet waste a lot of money buying a membership and gear.
>>
>>34447235
Nice fantasy post but this thread isn't for roleplaying.
>>
>>34447003
you forgot kickboxing
>>
>>34446661
because unless you've been training since you were 8 and also have A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION GENETICS, you will literally always be bad at it

the only reason to do this shit is to fight off people and you'll never be solonik so why fucking bother
>>
>>34447003
>>34446890
Can we just settle this once and for all? Which is better in an actual fight bjj or judo?
>>
>>34447292
Bjj, judo is mostly used in competition
>>
>>34447261
Its funny how even basic stuff is so out of your reach that you think it's a fantasy.

Wake up anon you can achieve everything, the power is in your hands !
>>
>>34447307
From what I hear bjj is shitty when you have to deal with multiple threats which is to be expected irl. Or at least worse than judo in that regard.
>>
>>34447366
No man you fell for a meme every martial art is shitty against multiple attackers judo would not fare any better than bjj when you're getting attacked by a group of people
>>
>>34447397
Boxing and striking are the best arts against multiple attackers as you have a great knowledge of spacing, timing, distance keeping/creating, covering and defence, and striking and moving, all aspects that will keep you alive when fighting / escaping a group of people, or rather, much more likely to than going to ground wth someone. Judo is similarly better being able to commit throws and remain moving.
>>
>>34447397
I assumed that but I just meant I was under the impression that it would be incrementally better in that scenario.
>>
>>34447517
No the best thing for that is a fucking gun.
>>
>>34447167
>>34447258
Enjoy the experience then, nartial arts are really good for fitness and fun and make you know mostly cool and hardworking people.
I do TKD, bjj and mma and train fighters and "for fun" people alike.
It is a very comfy job desu, once you learn the ropes, and i find really satisfactory to see one of my boys win be amateur, pro or child.
>>
>>34447531
That's true, but also gun is not martial arts
>>
>>34447531
No shit. In the scenario you found yourself without one what would the best non striking martial art be?
>>
>>34447259
Don't be so sour fatfuck.
Fighting robots do exist. It even helps overcome robotness if you want to.
>>
>>34447548
Running my dude
>>
File: gD5I5HV.jpg (83KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
gD5I5HV.jpg
83KB, 500x673px
>>34447541
Anything can be a martial art anon so long as it's effective.
>>
>>34447555
Now you're just being a wiseass. Also checked my dude.
>>
>>34447558
Nothing, NOTHING beats a well placed pipebomb
>>
>>34447292
Bjj i have roasted many judo guys with my jits. No disrepect tho, i have been thrown by said guys but when you fight whit submissions as your main weapon being thrown does not affect you that much, evrn more if you know hoe to break a fall or counter them judo trips or takedowns.
>>
>>34447573
I know but seriously
>try to setup throw while multiple nigs punch me in the head get knockedout
>do a take down so I can break the nigs arm get knocked out by a kick to the head
>>
>>34447581
It's a meme but it's true.
>>
I have a brown belt in Judo. Poo poo pee pee warfare, bring it on, bitch.
>>
>>34446712
The BJJ meme has become absurd. It's like Krav Maga was on here 8 years ago.

Martial arts are great though it's true. Honestly it's the only thing that keeps me going. I often worry its a crutch that stops me from going all out with other things.
>>
>>34448404
The meme is inly created by the idiots that practice out of following a trend.
It happened with Judo in the 50's.
Karate in the 60's.
Kung-fu in the 70's.
Kickboxing and Muay-thay in the 80's.
Capoeria and Taekwon-Do in the 90's.
Krav Maga in the 00's.
And now in the 10's+ we are all in the "watch out brah i do UFC and roll Jits brah"
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.