[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an european equivalent of blacked, but with turks instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Is there an european equivalent of blacked, but with turks instead of blacks?

That would be very hot.
>>
Kebabed?
>>
>>34446364
Either "kebabed" or "roached"
>>
>>34446364
Yes, It's called european inmigration laws
>>
I just have to look out the window to see that.
>>
>>34446426
Kek.
Was thinking the same.

>I was muted for 2 seconds because i don't use oregano.
>>
>>34446497
>>34446484
>>34446481
>>34446426

Yea, and the funny thing is that olive skinned middle-eastern men are hot as fuck.

You can't even justify your hatred because it looks so natural.
>>
What are the other racial variants on this?

>White
COLONIZED
>Asian
RICED
>Black
BLACKED
>Latino
???
>Indian
???
>>
File: turk.jpg (15KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
15KB, 320x318px
I'm sure it's a very common fetish for european women, especially in the east, to fantasize about being raped by ruthless turkish men like their ancestors, who got impregnated by turkish semen, passing down turkish genes to everybody in the balkans, greece, bulgaria.
>>
>>34446514
Some of them are. A lot of them are short and ugly though. Also some turks look quite european, to the extent that you cannot tell them apart from eastern europeans.
>>
>he didint see the webm of the 12 year old german girl geting fucked by her turkish class mates in the park
>>
>>34446541
>Indian
POOED
>>
File: IMG_1151.png (111KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.png
111KB, 500x717px
>>34446541
>latino
Pic related
>>
>>34446567
More like RAPED, like the filthy bus rapists they are.
>>
>>34446580
CHORIZO'D

>>34446567
CURRY'D
>>
>>34446541
But asians can't wreck a woman with their tiny cock and manlet dimensions
except turkish asians, ofc
>>
>>34446541
>Latino
BURRITOED
>Indian
SEVENELVENED
>>
So,
Sweden??
>>
>>34446611
Asian penile average is higher than black average tho
T. Whitboi
>>
Kebab here. Any way of exploiting this in the UK?
>>
>>34446798
How does it feels to browse a website that calls your kind roaches and stuff?
>>
>>34446364
I just want to mention that Lana Rain got horrible breast implants
>>
File: 1483853420289.png (310KB, 478x258px) Image search: [Google]
1483853420289.png
310KB, 478x258px
>>34446514
>men
>hot
you need to leave
>>
>Turk
ROACHED
>White
BLEACHED
>Black
BLACKED
>Latino
BEANED
>East Europe
BORSCHED
>African Black
MUGABED
>Brazil
TRANNYED
>Argentina
BLEACHED
>Australian
BOOMERANGED
>Jews
DREIDELED
>Arab
OILED

>>34446567
LOL
>>
>>34446561
S-sauce

oregnen
>>
>>34447031
>How does it feels to browse a website that calls your kind roaches and stuff?

I've been here since about 2006, when that wasn't happening, and you impotent racist shits don't bother me because you're wrong.

Besides, I know the people posting that sort of stuff also post this thread because they think that a Turk having their way with a white woman is arousing in a way that confuses them, so again, I don't particularly feel mad at these insecure idiots.

I'm also not a NEET, so it's not like I'm worse off than them either.

I also find "REMOVE KEBAB" fucking hilarious, again, because it's said by impotent racist little people who can't achieve anything.
>>
>>34447249
The phrase "Fish People" really does apply to these whores doesn't it?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.