[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so easy to get laid, but so hard to make friends, yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: No luck at all.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
No luck at all.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Why is it so easy to get laid, but so hard to make friends, yet you cant be a robot if you have had sex but you can be a robot if you have friends? I think it should be the other way around. It's much harder to make friends as an adult than it is to get laid. To make friends you have to have actual social skills and to get laid all you need is a big penis and not be ugly.

>inb4 robots dont have friends
I've talked to 100s of you through steam and not a single person claimed to have no friends irl when asked
>>
OP what's ur steam?
>>
>>34446299
What? It's way, way, way easier to make friends than to get laid. You sound like a normie.
>>
>Why is it so easy to get laid

GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34446299
>Why is it so easy to get laid, but so hard to make friends

You've got it wrong, OP. It's the opposite
>>
File: 1479293341071.jpg (72KB, 440x441px) Image search: [Google]
1479293341071.jpg
72KB, 440x441px
>>34446299
>I've talked to 100s of you through steam and not a single person claimed to have no friends irl when asked
That's the main issue, maybe you should actually filter out those folks and look for actual lonely people that may be interested in spending time with you and eventually becoming your "friend".

And about the sex and robot thing, you are actively using chad traits to get sex, the girls just get a good dicking from you and aren't interested in your companionship because you probably lack a personality otherwise you wouldn't even be here since you'd be spending time with them instead.
>>
>>34446299
>Why is it so easy to get laid
>easy
wtf I'm 30 and never even touched a boob.
If it's so easy, tell me how and I'll do it tonight.
>>
>To make friends you have to have actual social skills and to get laid all you need is a big penis and not be ugly.

Well I'm a virgin and I have a normal penis and am complimented on how I look enough to know I'm not ugly, yet have never had trouble making friends.
Maybe in Somalia you can just walk around with your dick swinging around but here I am forced to wear clothes.
>>
>>34446299
Men who can get laid but don't have friends are the worst kind of human beings. It says a lot about your character or lack thereof.
>>
>>34446299

What's ur steam op?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.