[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look for my cute and innocent middle school crush on Facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1475891882177.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475891882177.png
17KB, 882x758px
>look for my cute and innocent middle school crush on Facebook
>she has pics of her kissing with some bully looking Chad

Reeeee
>>
>got my first gf when I was in 3rd grade
>blonde hair blue eye qt
>cheats on me with gel-hair gold-chain wearing wigger
>says he'll beat me up
>might actually be retarded
>tell her she has to pick one either me or him
>says she can't pick and will break up with both of us
>next day her friend says she just told me that but she actually is still going out with him

3rd fucking grade.
Was all downhill after that.
>>
File: 3AsXLTv.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
3AsXLTv.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
>>34446225

>look up cute girl that rejected me in high school
>she's dating some down-syndrome looking motherfucker with crooked teeth and a lazy eye

What a glorious feeling
>>
>>34446278
She'd rather date an actual retard than you. How ugly are you?
>>
>look for my hs oneitis on fb
>she's got fat
>>
>>34446245
>women cant be virtuous even in third grade
No hope, no reason to try
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>34446225
I hear Clorox has diet bleach now, fatty.
>>
>looking at pic of your old acquaintances
big mistake
I deleted my fagbook and all the photos I had of school. I am dead to these people
And I feel much better knowing that the past doesnt haunt me anymore
>>
>>34446692

I'm not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, she was just stuck up and eventually had to settle for the bottom of the barrel.

Feels good knowing that normie bitch got what was coming to her.

I've had prettier girlfriends than her in the meantime.
>>
>>34446822
>calls other people normies
>is a normie himself
man you people have literally zero self awareness, dont you? I guess you dont really have to have it when people like you just for what you are
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.