[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually good looking >nice aesthetic body >blonde

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>actually good looking
>nice aesthetic body
>blonde thick hair
>high cheekbones, prominent jaw-line, full lips, set almond eyes, masculine nose, face looks like bird of prey
>would be Chad except

FUCKING nose is covered with humongous pores. Nose skin doesn't even match the rest of my skin. Skin on face is flawless and rosy, look better than Stacey in her make-up, then get to nose and pores are so huge the texture looks like scar tissue or something. I was SO fucking close to being Chad and this one thing fucked it all up.
>>
post picture of nose okay?
>>
>>34445867

You can probably fix that easily with some rhinoplasty procedure. Put some skin from your buttcheeks there or something, now gtfo.
>>
You're making a big deal out of nothing
That shit is common and no one cares
>>
you're worried about nothing. come back when you're balding.
>>
>>34445895

It looks pretty bad desu and it's the focal point of my face.
Sometimes I forget about it but I just saw myself under the fluorescent lighting in the bathroom and it looked crazy.
My dad has the same nose texture and it looks really bad on him so it must be the same for me, but at least he's like 55 so the rest of his face looks equally weathered.
>>
You're not Chad purely because you're an insecure beta. Chad is defined by success in life and with women.
>>
>>34445961
no. chad is defined by looking good. otherwise you could call danny devito a chad.
>>
>>34445867

Wow literally no one gives a fuck about that. If that stops you from being confident you're not a chad.
>>
>>34446006
Doesn't have to look good, just not ugly. It's possible to be Chad with average looks.
>>
>>34446164
maybe if you have a huge horsecock or you're tall as fuck

you need to have something going for you
>>
>>34446181
Chad needs to have mostly positive qualities, can have some average qualities, and no or next to no negative qualities.
>>
>>34445867

so it's not even your nose OP but the skin on your nose? do you have a normal nose? + blackheads or just pores?
>>
>>34445867
Show us a pic of your nose
>>
You'll grow into it if you keep the rest of it and go for the grizzled old man aesthetic.
>>
>>34445867
>blonde hair
>rosy skin
>chad

lmao
>>
File: nose-acne.gif (28KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
nose-acne.gif
28KB, 250x150px
like this picture? or more minor
>>
Cut your nose
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.