[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mum tells me to call out for a date one of her friends daughter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 8bg4abP.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
8bg4abP.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
>mum tells me to call out for a date one of her friends daughter
>"mum wtf no leave me alone"
>"but why? I asked her and I showed her your photo she said you are hangsome"
>"jesus fuck mum"
>she switches on the computer
>"at least check her facebook, she is very gorgeous"
>she goes to her fb page and zooms her profile picture
>"ok, thank you mum, she is ugly I don't want to see her anymore, and leave me alone"
>"What is your problem anon? Are you gay? It is completely okay if you gay, if you have a boyfriend you can invite him to our house whenever you want"
>leave her disgusted and go to my room
>"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ANON WHY CAN'T WE NEVER TALK ABOUT THINGS WITH YOU"

WHAT THE FUCK JESUS WHY ARE NORMIES DOING SHITS LIKE THIS
>>
File: 1472644939743.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1472644939743.png
18KB, 509x411px
>tfw refused a hot chick for no reason and everyone did the same thing to me
I don't know whats wrong with me
>>
>>34444950
>she said you are hangsome
Nigger detected
>>
File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>34444973
FUCK YOU

I KNOW I AM SUCH A FAILURE I CAN'T EVEN TYPE PROPERLY BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BULLY ME
>>
>>34444950
man its ok to not want to go on a date with someone you don't know
>>
>>34444950
>>34444983
There there anon

It's all gonna be okay
>>
File: tcup.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tcup.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>34444950

My mom accused me of the same thing. But I actually AM gay so the talk was a little funny to me

I just told her that gays have more partners and sex on average compared to straights. Being a virgin makes it more like that I'm straight than gay

She'll never know
>>
File: 3478668fd2326u.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
3478668fd2326u.png
14KB, 576x422px
>>34444995
It is not that, at 27 I actually gave up on having any form of relatioship, I would screw up the date anyway I don't know how to interact with females or with people in general.

But what the fuck is that assumption if I don't want to go on a arranged date with a complete stranger I am gay what the fuck
>>
File: SEPPUKU.png (493KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
SEPPUKU.png
493KB, 800x800px
>>34445025
they just dont understand you feel that way and even if you did tell them theyd laugh at you
trust me bro I know the feel
>>
>>34444983
BULLLY BULLY BULLY BUU
>>
show us her pic so we can either criticize you or tell you you done ok.
faggot
>>
>>34444950
can you post a pic of the girl desu
>>
>>34445070
this pls deliver
>>
you should have go to get some experience
unless she was actually really ugly
>>
>>34445061
>>34445070

No, I am paranoid as fuck

Two years ago I showed my sisters fb pic on /b/ in a "relatives you want to fuck" thread and some fag was able to find her and contact her.
>>
>>34445084
who cares man it's just some roastie you're never going to see
just do it cmon i'm so fucking bored
>>
File: wojak philosopher.jpg (206KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
wojak philosopher.jpg
206KB, 656x788px
>tfw 25
>no more virgin girls anywhere
>just used up roasties looking for beta bux
>KHHV
>missed my opportunity to grab a virgin girl during college and marry her
>best part of life is already over and I haven't even started

I am aware of your feel, OP. I'm gonna shoot myself one of these months if it doesn't get better.

Know that you aren't alone in these feels
>>
I'm 29

The accusations slowly went from me being gay, to now just me having some kind of diagnosed mental disorder.

At least they finally get it!

They went from "you can get a GF anon! :D" to "uhh yeh we realize now you cant actually get a GF because no person is going to want to be with you considering how autistic you actually are"
>>
>>34445084
you have nothing to loose, what ever flows your boat
>>
>>34445107
Don't do it anon. At least you are healthy and you don't have cancer or aids or anything like that.
>>
It's a free chance to practice dating. Sure you'll sperg out, but then you'll learn from your mistakes and do better next time.

Plus, if you get a pity fucc, that's two things to practice and be better at when it actually matters.
>>
>>34445119
I'm 26 and my parents have never brought it up. For once in my life I'd just like to vent about it but they refuse to even discuss relationships when I'm around.
>>
>>34445107
perfectly acceptable for a 25 yr old to be with a 21/22 yr old, even an 18/19 yr old - just fell old cat ladies to go fuck yourself, most men would probably be envious and cheer you on
>>
>>34445119
Which of those scenarios do you prefer?

Asking for a friend / out of theoretical curiosity
>>
>>34445149
listen to him OP
get some experience with not so hot girl
this way you won't feel too bad if you blew it
also you will get some experience for when you find a girl you actually like
>>
>>34445166
It's hard to say really.

The gay accusations at least meant that they thought I was possible of getting a sexual partner, although the gay accusation itself was completely incorrect.

The new found realization of my mental disorders rendering me unable to find a significant other is actually 100% spot accurate.

So although I am happy my family has finally realised the reality/truth of the situation, I feel more sad now, knowing how I am, not normal, not able to find companionship/love or anything. I am basically going to be that weird old uncle, the old man loner, that broken shell of a human. I don't know if I can handle living like this for the rest of my natural life expectancy.

Every year just gets worse and worse and I feel more detached from society/reality everyday. There is no glimmer of hope, the light has gone out.
>>
I understand OP, I would have done the same. But answer this: did you actually think the girl was ugly? Or did you just say that to your mom to get her to fuck off? Was the girl attractive?
>>
>>34444950

At least your grandparents didn't try to hook you up with one of your cousins because they were tired of waiting for great grandchildren

I hate my family
>>
>>34445296
That feeling of profound alienation truly is intense. It never goes away IME
>>
Why are you all berating OP?

His mum and her friend are super delusional. They don't even realize that

A) the daughter is getting tons of attention from guys around her

B) that OP is autistic and is literally a 2/10 compared to the guys that she'd already be getting attention from

This is just a generational thing here, OP's mother and her friend don't understand the balance of the sex's in younger relationships now. They cannot comprehend the fact that a dozen girls are chasing 1 guy, and that 11 other guys are left in the dust, this simply does not enter their mind.

Don't even waste a second of your time discussing relationships with your parents if you're 18-30. Your parents live in a completely different world, all their relationships/marriages wouldn't have even been possible now-days. They simply have no idea.
>>
>>34445364
OP's post read like the daughter said that he was handsome
>>
>>34445388
So what?

I've been called good looking by my sisters friends and females in the family.

and I'm >>34445296

Being called good looking isn't enough, because although OP or I may look good compared to other members of the family in a controlled environment, but out in the real world, there's a 10000 other better looking guys that will make these women forget about you instantly.
>>
>>34445149
>>34445199
>>34445123
I was on a date once during college when I was 21. We went to a bar, we ordered some drnks. I fucking didn't know what to do. For some reason she didn't say anything I guess she was wating for me to advance. There was nothing more just akward silence. I never ever want to experience this shit again.

>>34445319
She was pretty I just wanted my mother to shut up.

>>34445331
That is horrible anon I feel sorry for you.

>>34445364
>Don't even waste a second of your time discussing relationships with your parents if you're 18-30. Your parents live in a completely different world

I will never do this again. If mum will start shits like this I will leave the room as soon as possible
>>
>>34445489
>She was pretty I just wanted my mother to shut up.
there was nothing to lose and everything to gain then
>>
>>34445141
haha dude why are you such a fucking GAY???
>>
>>34445489
>I was on a date once
come on nigger
you can't possibly think that you will score your dream girl on your first try
I never been on a date and I know that
dating is a numbers game, trial and error process
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.