[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't anyone tell us that by like 19 - 21 you haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Pence.png (34KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Pence.png
34KB, 645x773px
Why didn't anyone tell us that by like 19 - 21 you haven't figured out what you want to do, you're going to be in deep deep shit? Like many of you I completely wasted half my 20's. I went to 2 different colleges and switched majors a few times. I didn't graduate. Now I just work shit jobs and am miserable, all because I was never planning ahead. When I was in my early 20's I thought I was still young, nobody told me that was the time to start grinding and making serious decisions. I should have joined the air force or something. Now I am in deep deep shit. I am 26, no college education, I make $9/hour I cannot even come close to making enough to move out of moms house. I have zero friends, I have no gf (ever), I have no life at all outside of work. I am completely stuck and have no clue what to do.
>>
>>34444861
turn to crime anon
>>
>>34444861
People pretend to have it altogether
>>
>>34444861

i don't know. i could have used that kind of help too.
>>
>>34444861

Lucky for me I graduated college with a STEM degree by the time I was 19 and currently have a job with excellent benefits at 22.

Feel bad for the people that feel for meme degrees like psychology or humanities.
>>
File: 1481989029587.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1481989029587.png
23KB, 489x423px
I should have stayed in school, but no I wanted to smoke pot and be edgy. I am a degenerate stoner burnout and it's only gonna get worse.
>>
>>34444992
You needd to be 18 to post here
>>
>>34444992
gtfo norman !l
>>
>>34445013

ebin burn duderino
>>
>>34444861

I wasted my life not knowing what Job to go for, I am 25 now and did fuck all in college (art history..) and flunked my GCSE years (I lie about those grades anyway, no one can check).

My saving grace is an old dream of wanting to be a game designed, back when I was like 6 thats what I told people I wanted to be. In my free time as a early teen I would make skins and models for mods.

years later, when I was 23 I got sick of not doing anything with my life and not wanting to work for anyone I started using those skills I had learned as a youth and started work on a game. 2 years later and it now is starting to take shape. If I didn't have that dream as a kid I would be in shit right now. I don't get money in yet but it's a good feeling to be sitting on a potential product I can sell and sell and sell (as it's digital it's not finite. )

What I meant was, just do what you enjoy and don't give up, stick to something even if it feels like a grind. It will pay off.
>>
>>34445168
Lol

You need to be 18 to post here
>>
Nigger I would get my shit together if I still knew what I wanted to do. I'm 26 and I just want to die, but I can't say that. I've never known what I wanted to do.
>>
>>34444861
What do you parents do? Are they poor as well, then that'll answer your question.
>>
>>34445279
They're NEETz
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.