[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there guys who LITERALLY walk up to cute girls and talk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1473131094533.jpg (505KB, 768x1024px)
1473131094533.jpg
505KB, 768x1024px
Are there guys who LITERALLY walk up to cute girls and talk to them or is that just in movies?
>>
>>34444823
you've got to do it with plausable deniability
that's all
>>
Yep. Some might even argue that at least presenting that truly minimal amount of confidence is kindof important to being noticed existing by girls.
>>
>>34444823
I was friends with a handsome guy once. The GIRL approached HIM. We were walking up a strip mall late at night and a car drove up. The girl was having car troubles of some sort. It was him and us 2 uglies. Anyways she signaled just him over, I forgot how exactly, and then he got inside her car. They talked for like 10-15 minutes while he was graciously "helping" her. I wanted to just keep walking and have him catch up since standing there off to the side is fucking humiliating, but our other autistic friend didn't want to move. So I pretended to mutter shit to him with my back turned. Anyways when they were done with their encounter my friend said he got her number AND she fucking told him that he's a lot hotter than his two ugly friends. Then he "felt bad" for telling me she said that. He didn't actually feel bad though. I never ever talked about how my virginity bothers me etc to him so at least he doesn't know how much it really stung me. For some reason back then even though I was horny I still never thought "mfw no gf". Years later when I turned 22 is when I started feeling awful about being an unattractive piece of shit. I'm about to turn 25 and I still am an unattractive hopeless piece of shit.

tldr if you're good looking you will be approached.

also she was overweight but that's besides the point since my friend had fucked lots of cute girls by being a tall confident Alt-Chad
>>
I do sometimes just to see if they'll talk to me. It's always a nice surprise when they're interested even when there is no reason why they wouldn't be.
>>
Fuck it. Im gonna try it. People used to do that all the time, thats how couples met. See a cute firl waiting at the bus stop? Strike up a conversation.

Now its just stare at your phone and pretend you dont notice each other.

Well i am gonna try it.
>>
File: Dental Plan!.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dental Plan!.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>34444823
Of course, OP. Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.
>>
>>34444927
What do you talk about?

>>34444928
What are you going to talk about?
>>
Yeah you gotta just do it. Got a girl's number at a Portillo's (high end fast food) and flirted with a doctor in resident successfully. You just have to have confidence, something clever to say, and recognize you will be rejected more times than not.

Rejection sucks ass, but being alone sucks more. It took me years of rejection to be good at flirting. Good luck.
>>
No, not unless the guy is legit 8/10+ and even at that it doesn't usually work. You have to approach them in reasonable settings like bars, clubs or parties. But randomly in public? Fuck no. I mean anything could happen but still no no no.
>>
>>34444823
>>34444444
Testo testo

I wanna see what is the GET
>>
>>34444823

Well it used to work that way in the old days but now it's mostly a lost art. Even Chad is a huge betafag compared to like 1950s Chad. Nowadays the strategy is e-stalk and date rape.
>>
File: Nice get.png (60KB, 1339x653px) Image search: [Google]
Nice get.png
60KB, 1339x653px
>>34445004
Fucking robot, I'll kick that cunt in the cogs
>>
>>34444823
obviously

>>34444860
not at all you just have to be Chad and they will be open to talking
>>
>>34444939
It's truly amazing and tragic psychology that you need to believe the very notion of a dude who is capable of ACTUALLY initiating conversation with a girl is something that makes such people "bad boys."

"Mystique," "the allure of danger," holy shit, Autismo. The subject was just about even being able to /talk/ to a girl. Being so twisted in on your own shame and insecurity that you have to pejoratively categorize anyone capable of minimal social interaction as an enemy (and clearly 'inferior', I'm sure) group isn't gonna help you out. I guess being constantly obsessed with whether or not you're silently projecting the proper image of dignified intellectual hasn't worked out for ya because of all those "bad boys" being the only ones capable of speaking to women. "myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm," indeed, you pretentious twat. Instead of the grim satisfaction you get out of being too good and smart to act like a human being, you could try smelling the air outside your own ass once in a while

ya know, to coin a phrase.
>>
>>34445058

>it's another rap-a-boo is feeling himself too hard to recognize he is projecting episode
>>
>>34445058
Feel that way if you must, but the Jews have been manipulating Western civilization for hundreds of years, now. They use "psychiatry" to convince white males that they are useless and then provide the "cure" with pharmaceutical companies. Meanwhile, they heavily promote racemixing (specifically of the black male/white female variety) through pop culture, in further efforts to stamp out Caucasians for ever.
>>
well unless you're so immediately physically repellent that a girl can't look at you without a visible expression of disgust, what is the worst thing that can happen that you guys are so worried about?

And if you do have that problem of being gross, then you need to acknowledge that and do something about it before you start worrying about moving further.
>>
>>34445091
You can have the police called on your for rape.
>>
>>34445188
no you cant you faggot

you said talk to her, not touch her.
>>
>>34445188
>>34445210

Yeah another trick is instead of spilling your spaghetti all over a completely random individual you can improve your odds by choosing the environments in which you talk to em. If they share interest-based classes in school with you, if they're in particular bookstore sections, or even in places more reflective of your own interests you're more likely to be able to sustain a few moments of actual conversation.
>>
>>34444940
>What do you talk about?
I don't know I don't plan it out I just go up and blurt out something random and see if my d20 charisma roll works
>>
Im not even that interested in sex, so theres not much of a point for to approach girls in the first place.
>>
>>34444823
How come girls that look like this don't actually exist
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.