[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me at 11 years old >Parents get divorced >Have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1483374918884.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483374918884.png
10KB, 576x347px
>Be me at 11 years old
>Parents get divorced
>Have to choose which household to stay at
>Choose mom because she doesnt yell and have similar values with her
>Dad yells at me that i've been brainwashed because he can't comprehend why I didnt choose him
>10 years later he still doesnt want to see me at all and thinks im still brainwashed

How the fuck do you convince someone your not brainwashed???????
>>
ur brainwashed op
>>
>>34444607
how do you know you're not brainwashed anon?
>>
>>34444607
try doing sudoku puzzles
>>
>>34444607
Weird to me that you got the choice. Divorce sucks it always hurts the kids most I feel.
>>
>>34444635
There will always be some element of me not know, but that element is beyond normal reason. You know?
>>
Tell your parents they are fucking cunts to making an 11 year old choose between his parents
>>
>>34444607
if this is eliza im sorry about dad.
>>
>>34444607
>10 years later he still doesnt want to see me at all and thinks im still brainwashed
That's what you get for choosing to live with your mother. It's your fault that your life is shit.
>>
>>34444607
Brainwashed by whom?
>>
File: image.gif (975KB, 500x209px)
image.gif
975KB, 500x209px
>>34446745
Presumably his mother. My dad pulled the same card everytime we argued.
>>
Had to decide at 4
>>
>>34444607
sounds like you dad is a huge cretin and never liked you in the first place. I mean children take moms side 90% times. And he never tried to endear you. You are better off without him
>>
>>34444607
>you don't agree with me so you must be brainwashed
I have no idea how you get through to such a tremendous narcissist, frankly.
>>
File: 1480036263019.jpg (132KB, 882x731px)
1480036263019.jpg
132KB, 882x731px
>>34444607

Goto your dad's house and beat him up.

Now you're the dad.
>>
>>34444976
This. Putting a huge decision on a child's shoulders and then still punishing them for it 10 years later is mad retarded.
>>
>>34444607
>How the fuck do you convince someone your not brainwashed???????- 15 posts and 3 image replies shown.
That's something a brainwashed person would say.
>>
>>34444607
>parents got divorced at 8
>didn't understand what was going on
>didn't choose just stayed with mom
>saw dads every other weekend and tuesdays and thursdays

I hated going to my dads, all we did was watch tv either in the living room or in my grandmas small ass room
>>
>>34444607
>>34444915
OP
you stink of an indoctrinated not brainwashed your mind is beyond brainwashed it's fucking warped
there's not really much you can do
>>
>willingly choosing to be raised by a single mother

Your dad knew was he was talking about
>>
>>34448059
He was only 11, anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.