[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask this 14 year old girl that likes me out on a date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485459028023.png (965KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485459028023.png
965KB, 1280x720px
Should I ask this 14 year old girl that likes me out on a date and go out in a blaze of glory after having sex with her then shooting myself?
>>
>>34444595
get her pregnant first
>>
I'm at the point in my life now that if I was allowed to have sex with a hot 16 year old, I would be fine being shot in the back of the head once I finish. I never got sex as a teen, I never got to experience fresh teen pussy. I was not allowed, not good enough.
>>
I think this thread makes like Chris Harper-Mercer if he was just an ineffectual pedophile
>>
>>34444595
No anon that would be a bad idea just go to a petite prostitute and don't kys
>>
>>34444595
I dated a 16y/o qt it's worth they're so pure were still together but she almost 18 now
>>
>>34444595
That sounds like a fucking awesome way to end it all.

>qt loli date
>loli sex
>taking virginity
>eating a hollowpoint in your car as the federales come rolling up to arrest you

BONUS: Wear a trenchcoat the whole time, and shoot yourself in the middle of a busy intersection, it will stop the wagecucks from getting to work on time
>>
>>34445229
it's time to let her go
>>
Get that loli
what are you a fucking normie, that shit was legal 100 years ago anyway
>>
>>34445312
I feel bad I took her virginity and she's still very cute
>>
>>34444595
I was actually in your same situation not so long ago.
I decided to just keep her around and say yes since why not, it's probably going to be the only girl who talked to me that year (it was).

Long story short, I regretted it, the mental age gap is too big, she was quite annoying and I had no idea about most of the baby ass fads she talked about.

At first you'll think "as long she loves me it's okay no?" but after a while you realize you're basically babysitting.
And in case you have that kind of fetish, it's like plain real boring babysitting, not the kink one you like.
>>
fucking pop her and yourself after mate
>>
>>34444595
>take her on date
>take her back to your place
>use force if necessary
>rape her, cum inside at least twice
>shoot yourself in the head while still balls-deep inside her
>>
>>34444595
yes make sure to keep us posted
>>
K keep me posted huehuehue
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.