[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hit my third year of NEETdom >finally break the years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 24

File: 1423916190047.png (325KB, 409x409px)
1423916190047.png
325KB, 409x409px
>hit my third year of NEETdom
>finally break the years of normie shame/guilt programming
>for the first time in my life I don't dread the next day
>every night is relaxing and comfy
>every morning is relaxing and comfy
feels like I have truly ascended
>>
File: 1485355920196.jpg (81KB, 319x303px)
1485355920196.jpg
81KB, 319x303px
>>34444392
how do I become a comfy neetl ike you anon, I hate retail work
>>
Teach me how to get NEETbux. Do I need real autism?
>>
File: 1474856980488.jpg (23KB, 409x409px)
1474856980488.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
the major depression will start kicking in soon. im sure you think you just beat it but that was just the normal depression. you have no idea what your in for

t. neet for 7 years
>>
>>34444392
Wow. You laugh now...by telling yourself everything is allright. You will cry later my friend. When you look back at your life and you wasted all of it. No money. No girl. No job. No future...there will be enough time to suffer until death. But yeah...enjoy your sleeping and gamin for a while. Life will hit back really hard someday.
>>
>>34444462
>Gee, I wish I had spent more time at the old grocery store making money for Mr. Noseberg! What an unfulfilling life I have led avoiding that!
t. nobody on their death bed ever
>>
Was neet for 4 years, I've now been working as a street sweeper for 7 months. The bell will toll for you someday op.
>>
>NEET for 7 years and going

it gets worse tbqh desu
>>
>>34444444

WHERE IS IT

Oragen
>>
>>34444917
>street sweeper

Holy fuck could you get any more cucked?
>>
>>34444392
the 3rd year is the one anon, in the 3rd year i almost killed myself i hated everything i and i wish i never wake up the next day currently 5 years of neet life, and all days are the same torture
>>
I got unemployed since 12/21/16. Was a year without a job before that. I'm miserable, what can I do?
>>
>>34445054
but have you just been getting unhappier consistently?

>>34445086
just enjoy it, you've only been neet for a month
>>
>3rd year
normie tier
Wait till you are neet like 10 years and can't even talk to people normally anymore because you are so out of the loop on how to interact
>>
File: 1440483370460.png (75KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1440483370460.png
75KB, 230x230px
>>34444462
>No girl. No job. No future
you forgot
>no fucks given
niggaaaa
>>
>>34445157
i just feel angry i cant experiment any other emotion, i feel bored 4chan is boring anime is boring vidya is boring might as well just end it
>>
>>34445169
i talk to you original guys
>>
File: 1471638868028.png (271KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
1471638868028.png
271KB, 507x507px
>>34444392
man it's gonna be great to see you being thrown into the real world outta nowhere one of these days

protip: you don't get to live as a NEET forever
>>
>>34445357
get back to work wagie. you dont want to get caught posting on 4chan during working hours by your boss, now do you?
>>
>>34444462
>You will cry later my friend.
>Life will hit back really hard someday.
B-but, w-what goes around comes around! Right guys?!! I have a job, why doesn't he have a job?! He can't get away with this! It'll come back to get him someday! I promise!
>>
>>34445404
i don't work tho
i just have to study and my mommy pays for everything
>>
>>34445419
>he fell for the college meme
lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>34444392

Wait till you hit 5-10 years. You'll want to kill yourself. Be prepared. I've taken to alcoholism to cope.
>>
>>34445446
why though? even normies desperately crave for the NEET life (aka "retirement")
>>
>>34445499
normies crave that life after they have "lived" theirs, meaning fucked around 100 stacies "worked hard" and studied so they want a "deserved" rest
>>
>>34444447

After I graduated from uni in 2013 I was neet for 10 months, then I worked for 2 years, and since the place I worked for went bankrupt, I have been neet for another 3 months. No matter what it gets worse, working is shit, not working is shit.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>34444447
As a NEET of 4-5 years I want people to become NEET too so there's less reason for me to feel bad, so that when other people try getting employed they'll have similar disadvantages to me.
>>
>>34445499

Have you actually seen/heard/read about retired people? Some of them actually go back to work because of how boring the retired (NEET) life is. Some, if they can afford it, spend their money on traveling until they get bored of it. Some do risky crazy shit. Being a NEET in your room is not a sustainable lifestyle.

Look at niggers. Niggers get welfare. They don't DO SHIT. They got free money and all the time of the world to improve themselves and their community and what do they do? They join stupid gangs. Do drugs. Fuck up their lives. Etc.

We weren't designed to sit on our asses and do nothing. We always have to do something. We need to have a goal. Whether it be hunting and making sure you eat for the day or making sure you have enough money to survive without working. Eventually you'll need something to push you. You'd think with welfare and shit (neetbux, retirement, etc) that people would pursue their "creative" side. But no. Not everyone is "creative". We need someone to follow. We're animals.
>>
>>34444462
>No girl
>No future
I sincerely was never going to have either of these anyways. Of course you normies like to believe life "works itself out" for those that "try".
>>
File: tartan blanket.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tartan blanket.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
I don't understand all these long time NEETs who have grown to hate themselves and NEETdom. I have been NEET since I was 16, I'll be turning 26 this year. I have enjoyed, and still enjoy, every single day. Never worked a day in my life and have had neetbux since I was 18. I give part of that money to my parents who have never once asked me to find work or move out, but it's quite common for people to live with their parents here, even wagies. I'm simply playing my best hand, I am choosing to be NEET because I enjoy it and can afford the lifestyle I enjoy with my neetbux. If the neetbux ever run out then so be it, at least I spent my youth living exactly how I want.
>>
I've been a NEET for 1,5 years, receive NEETbux but I'm losing it. I sleep for 15+ hours a day and I'm constantly tired, suicide thoughts are mostly gone I think because of antidepressants but every day is the same. I think about learning web development and becoming a freelancer, don't need much money because I have neetbux but I'd have something to do during the day. But I know for sure I won't ever get a real job, hate the people, hate schedule, hate being bossed around by some retard, hate being constantly tired etc I'd kill myself before I get a job.
>>
>>34445562
>Some of them actually go back to work because of how boring the retired (NEET) life is
well sure, that's because they're brainwashed wagecucks who never took some time to themselves to develop interests.

>Look at niggers. Niggers get welfare. They don't DO SHIT.
>They join ... gangs. Do drugs
???

>We weren't designed to sit on our asses and do nothing. We always have to do something. We need to have a goal. Whether it be hunting and making sure you eat for the day or making sure you have enough money to survive without working. Eventually you'll need something to push you. You'd think with welfare and shit (neetbux, retirement, etc) that people would pursue their "creative" side. But no. Not everyone is "creative". We need someone to follow. We're animals.
that's just your opinion really. not to mention, NEET =/= sitting on your ass and doing nothing. the coupling of "a job" and "work" needs to die a swift death. who is fulfilled because they hunch over a desk 10 hours a day typing numbers into excel?
>>
>>34445418
How retarded are you? It's not about having a job, it's about having goals and ambition and striving to acheive goals. If you quit your job to start a business or pursue art or do something you've always wanted to do then yes I say go for it. You're just leeching off your parents to sleep until 5pm and eat junk food and play video games at all hours of the night. That's the shit that will come back to wreck you moron. At least people who work haven't completely given up like your lazy ass.
>>
>>34445612

Even at a shit desk job, you still have social contact. You can't be a neet locked in your room for years without have any PHYSICAL CONTACT and NOT go insane. Talking shit on a mic while playing vidya does not count. You will lose your mind. NEETDOM is not GOOD for the majority of people. Now, if you were a NEET on NEETBUX and were creative then you'd probably be making money and no longer be an actual "neet". Save yourself.
>>
>>34445612
When your parents are gone the baby bird will have to fly from the nest. Good luck
>>
>>34444462
but that depends
if you spend your life as a neet studying the ways of wizardy and the universe was it truly a life not spent?
>>
>>34445654
Not who you replied to. Why are you trying to push this NEET stereotype of being locked in a room, no physical contact, doing nothing but play vidya? Sure there are people out there who do this, but don't equate being NEET with living like that. I've been NEET for 9 years, I have friends, I go out and play sports, I trek in the mountains and learn about local wildlife, I learn skills such as playing piano, painting, sculpting. Being NEET does not mean being a boring waste of life.
>>
>>34445618
you're just assuming that everyone has some hyper driven personality compulsion, like you presumably do

>>34445654
who is talking about locking yourself in your room? also >implying not being neet would somehow grant "physical contact"
this is social contact right now, and far less alienating than betty at the watercooler chittering about the latest bachelor episode.
again, work isn't coupled with money, not in a profit-driven society like ours. people don't get paid for quality open source software, it is not a job, and yet developing that is work.

>>34445666
not an argument
>>
>>34445696
But he's not he's going to sleep for 12 plus hours a day wack off eat garbage food and sit in his room in front of a screen all day.
>>
>>34445710
Post your paintings and sculptings with a timestamp.
>>
>>34445737
>in front of a screen all day.
oh you mean like the illustrious wagecuck? of course he does have a bit of a break for his commute in bumper-to-bumper traffic and a few minutes here and there when his boss yells at him
>>
>>34444447
>Those digits
Not impressive

>>34444444
>>
>>34445710
>Being NEET does not mean being a boring waste of life.
>I learn skills such as playing piano, painting, sculpting.

You just proved yourself wrong.
>>
been a neet since 2009, first few years were awesome. now i feel like all these neet years have been for nothing... all those games and drugs.. should have used all that time to look for a woman to start a family with.

too bad it took this long for me to realize what i wanted...and now after 11 years of 4chan im just too broken. am i really the last of my family line? all those men and women before me who have managed to survive and procreate, going back... who even knows how many thousands of years.

how could i really think at some point that computer could satisfy all my needs?
what a fucking idiot i was...

but its all good... just 40-50 years and ill prob die and then theres no more regrets about never becoming a father.
>>
>>34445760
You mean like getting up early, eating a healthy breakfast. Going to work in my comfy car, blasting music on spotify. Working on my websites at work, going to the gym after and chilling at home and reading? Yeah life is horrible. I'll be retired by 30. But hey at least there's no big bad manager to hurt your feelings in your bedroom.

Lulz
>>
>>34445419
Just because you were born with a silver spoon in you ass,doesn't mean that your ways of living life are something that should be followed by others. Sure,NEET life might suck to some people but that doesn't make you entitled to act smug and say "Oh yea,my mum got the muns and pays for my cooleg. You guys suck at life"
>>
File: 0926 - cW9NrvO.png (9KB, 362x358px)
0926 - cW9NrvO.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>34444392
the only reason i hated being NEET was cause i was causing my mommy to spend money on me to keep me alive

if i was getting NEETbux i'd literally be in heaven
>>
>>34445618
I was making fun of his pathetic self assuring tone.
>>
>>34445791
>wah stop liking things I don't like
the post
>>
>>34444392

i hope you enjoy the sleepless nights ,

wagey here , after work i get to spend time with

good people drinking , and having fun and have been laid by some bar flies , feels good man .

while stagnate in a repatitive cirlce that neevr ends , . also there is opportunities for me to move else where , i can buy whatever food , clothers , games etc i need , i bet you are using a 20 year old window xp computurer from your shitty neetbux .
>>
>>34444392

How do you not get bored is the question? It's not normie conditioning but boredom that makes me so depressed.
>>
>>34444403
literally just stop working. quit your job, drop out of school and stay home. your parents will be mad at you but if you can persevere long enough, they will get used to it. then you will hit true ascension.
there are downsides though, for example
- don't ask your parents for shit. you won't get it. you're probably not going to get anything for christmas or your birthday.
- you won't be able to buy the things you like. (e.g. I want a Pixel XL + Daydream VR headset SO BAD but can't get one because NEET) and the moment your computer breaks, oh well. your parents are not going to fix it for you.
- your parents are basically going to quietly resent you.
>>
File: 1485225394389.png (13KB, 422x407px) Image search: [Google]
1485225394389.png
13KB, 422x407px
>>34444917
How is yo daily rutine anon?
Genuinely interested.
>>
>>34446019
hope to god the internet doesn't go out. that + NEETdom is true boredom, holy shit.

as long as you have (fast, reliable) internet, everything's fine.
>>
>>34446088
What do you tell people at family gatherings and the holidays?
>>
>>34445576
Then grow some balls and at least make some money to buy nice things for YOU
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34444392
This NEET lost those feels on day one.
>>
For every neet comes the time...he looks in the mirror and cries. But it will be too late
>>
>>34446138
well, in my case, my mother is my only family member. and we don't really have gatherings. she doesn't talk to me at all, really. so that's cool.
>>
File: tumblr_nrykcdeMZW1ubm73lo1_1280.png (302KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrykcdeMZW1ubm73lo1_1280.png
302KB, 640x638px
>>34444392
Parents or NEETbux?
If the former, you should get your shit together ASAP.
>>
File: 1485434862192.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485434862192.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>34446088

How do you "ascend" when so many people hate you? The last thing I need is more self-hate.
>>
Neet means slow suicide
>>
File: NEET life.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
NEET life.png
219KB, 1199x444px
>>34446088

>true ascension
>hated by his own family and will never have any possessions/gf/family of his own
>parents will prob give inheritance to someone else who would make good use of it

living the dream there huh little neetie poo
>>
>>34446300
this, when your parents die you will end up homeless
>>
>>34446322
>How do you "ascend" when so many people hate you?
Stop giving a shit.
If you're NEET, chances are you already don't give a shit about yourself, so why give a shit about what other people give a shit?
You need to be completely uninhibited, anon.
>>
File: wtf man.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
>>34446414
>"homeless"
>you literally get all their wealth, cars, houses, and all their debt forgiven

i knew wagies were dumb....but not THIS dumb.
>>
>>34446174
>buy nice things for YOU
There's nothing to buy besides booze and a bigger TV or I guess a vacation so I can explore the world ALONE
>>
>>34446410
>>true ascension
[you are here]
>>hated by his own family and will never have any possessions/gf/family of his own
don't care. mommy's a bitch and I don't want a gf because I am incapable of love
>>parents will prob give inheritance to someone else who would make good use of it
we don't have inheritance to speak of
>living the dream there huh little neetie poo
yes
>>
>>34446438
>being this short-sighted
Yes, you're gonna get all their money. A year passes. Now what? You're broke, because you're a fucking neet who has no idea how to manage his assets, and of course you have no idea how to get a job and earn more. Unless your parents have two houses so you can rent one of them.
>>
>>34446507
even a brainlet can properly manage his assets. wagecucks only have trouble because the crushing despair of their daily lives causes them to waste unthinkable amounts of money on entertainment and drugs to numb the pain, and healthcare to try to patch up the damage he is doing to his body
>>
>>34444392
>tfw my Uncle has basically lived as a NEET for all his life, now almost 60

He used to help out with his fathers business a bit, but now even that has reduced to almost nothing. Spent over a decade at college without graduating, most of the people in my family hate him and he seems miserable too. He abuses alcohol and drugs for a few weeks, then is mostly sober for a while, the falls back into it.

Still lives with his mother (father is already dead). Got on their nerves until they basically signed all of their inheritance to him, with nothing going to his brother (my father)

I hope he runs out of money before he dies and has to live as a bum, fuck him
>>
File: 1460480622030.jpg (27KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1460480622030.jpg
27KB, 243x207px
>depressed NEET
>everyone of my family thinks I am lazy
>they threaten me to kick me out of their house

I don't know how to survive the first year of
NEETdom

help
>>
>>34446642
>I hope he runs out of money before he dies and has to live as a bum, fuck him
I would never wish that kind of unhappiness on a family member.
I hope your uncle dies quickly.
>>
Neet-ism always depends on a materialistic foundation. Food. A place to stay. Entertainment. Etc.

As we all know...this foundation will slowly disapear without MONEY.

So watcha do neetboy? Yo momma wont be there for all eternity.
>>
>>34446669
Both his parents worked hard their entire lives, and he has spent a significant amount of their money over the years. Even now he spends his mothers pension, he's already spent pretty much all of their savings. At the same time he's constantly whining about how hard he has it.

He's a cancer on our family, this is what the average "comfy NEET" will end up as if they don't get their shit together
>>
>>34446643
the only way NEETs survive is by getting NEETbux
if you are just leeching off mommy then ofc you won't last

t. former NEET who wagecucks 20hrs a week to pay for being alive
>>
File: 1457203377534.jpg (50KB, 397x416px) Image search: [Google]
1457203377534.jpg
50KB, 397x416px
>>34444392
>tfw been neet for 3 years and have enjoyed literally every second of it
>>
File: tt0094898_2.jpg (93KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
tt0094898_2.jpg
93KB, 780x439px
NEETism is slowly suicide. Congratz neetboy you have been cucked by fucking life. And that is not even a person.
>>
>dropped out of high school in 2011
>neet since then until
>take care of the house for parents, they literally don't have to do anything except go to work and pay bills
>theyre perfectly fine with me living this lifestyle
>they bought me a ps4 for christmas

sucks to suck
>>
File: 1483718151858.png (468KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483718151858.png
468KB, 1000x1000px
I've been a NEET for 2 years, I eventually decided to start working out and just yesterday made a Tinder/OKCupid and was super liked by a very attractive but quirky cheerleader among 2-3 other girls. I was honestly suprised, I'd say I look fairly average now that I'm no longer obese so I never thought I could get qts to message me. I'd say true ascension can only be achieved when you have all the materialistic possessions you want, such as a gf and a loving family while maintaining a NEET lifestyle. It would seem that I might cheat my way into autismbux, and even if I didn't my parents are perfectly fine with me living with them for the rest of their life.

Quite frankly friend, I believe you've only ascended from hell to Earth. I'm about to ascend into heaven.
>>
File: 1483298520142.jpg (384KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
1483298520142.jpg
384KB, 1200x781px
>>34444392
>tfw turboNEET
>>
>>34446743
>implying being at work exposed to various work hazards and stress isnt a slow suicide

dont you ever see the commercials made by lawyers offering cases to people who worked in certain places and caught cancer because of it?
>>
File: 1451991178881.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1451991178881.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>34446709
>if you are just leeching off mommy then ofc you won't last
then suicide is my only option
>>
Beeing a neet is as useless and beeig a nigger. Same thing
>>
>>34446709
>not being a drug dealer
>>
File: 0672 - gMnoyCS.jpg (82KB, 454x453px)
0672 - gMnoyCS.jpg
82KB, 454x453px
>>34446818
my brother is a drug dealer and all it's going to lead to is him getting fucking arrested and the cops potentially taking my computer which is my only reason i'm still alive
>>
>>34446793
There is a difference. If i die from an heartattack at 60 or commit suicide at the age of 30 because i wasted my hole life
>>
>>34444392
> be on NEET bucks for four years. Life feels meaningless. Try to find work.
> get government to help. DRS gives me clothes money, new glasses, and gas money.
> spend 2 months busting my ass looking every week for work. Apply to at least 30-40 places. Am limited in what I can do because of a broken back. Reason why I'm on NEET bucks and mentally ill.
> land one interview and it was a group interview with other people. I get nervous and talk too much about tech. Wind up looking like a know it all and don't get the job.
> start running out of places to apply online. Start running into 56k year jobs I'm not qualified for.
> panic sets in. Start having delusions of going to jail because I feel I screwed over the government. Therapist and mom reassure me that's not going to happen.
> government lady tells me to take a few months off and try again in the summer.
> back to NEET bucks

Just wanted to improve myself and contribute to society instead of be a leech.
>>
>>34446831
tell him step his game up. i made around 10 grand just from selling weed alone in 2016, then took all of the money i made and bought a ton of extremely rare limited edition trading cards and am waiting to sell them
>>
>>34446836
>implying anything good happens after age 30
>>
>>34446899
ya making a chunk of money and then quitting is probably the best bet if you're going to do illegal stuff cause you will always get caught

hell even el chapo got caught
>>
>>34446911
Kids. Travelling the world because you finally earn good money....developing some hobbies. Skills.things that make you happy. But what am i telling a neetboy
>>
>>34446911
I guess playing vidya and masturbating to stacies while your mom slowly dies from cancer and shame id much better
>>
>>34446946
the best criminals never get caught and you never hear about them
>>
>>34446859
this is a very recurring situation in those times, almost everybody in my area is in hte same situation.
I'm happy you had someone to help you and take care of you.
just realx and you'll find a job, meanwhile stay active and read/study
>>
File: 1479882854257.png (58KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1479882854257.png
58KB, 500x492px
>>34447000
i refuse to believe that

boriginal
>>
>>34447023
why do you think you never hear about them?
its the people who do feel invincible and get complacent that get caught, then the justice system uses them as an example/demonstration (el chapo) to scare the average person into being a good boy

but the truth is that you can even get away with murder if you're smart enough, and lots of people have. in fact most murders even go unsolved, no conviction etc

people literally get away with murder every day
>>
>>34445953
college is almost free where i'm living in yurop and i was born in a 3rd world shithole raised by a single mother who at times couldnt even afford food

you guys SUCK at life
>>
>>34445357
t. dumb animeposter
>>
File: 1485493168827.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1485493168827.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
>>34446758
Teach me your ways
Original post
>>
>>34445911
Are you me

oregano commentatoria
>>
Why does everyone keep saying they've been neets for years and all of a sudden were forced to get a job?

What happened did the government just decide to not give you money?
>>
I want to become NEET working 3 years as a security guard it sucks. And I have to always wake up 8am ffs. Plus I work long hours and most I will make is $800 or some weeks hardly any work just $500.
>>
>>34447123
Shut up nigger go back to Afreaka

All niggers should hang.
>>
>NEET for 10 years (almost 11)
>never worked
>for the past year my parents have forced me to go to a psychiatrist
>forced me to take online courses (it starts next month)
>will probably be forced to start working soon
Enjoy NEET life while you're young, robots
Things start turning real ugly once you hit 26-27
>>
>>34447544
>Things get ugly
Explain
>>
Would you rather be...a nigger. No job. Drugs. Fucking whity woman. Get shot at the age of 27. Or a neet...masturbating to stacies. No job. A mother crying full of shame. Suicide at 27 because of meaningless life.
>>
File: 1468969513765.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1468969513765.png
64KB, 658x901px
i fucking hate my NEET life, boring as hell and my mother threat me to kick me out. cant get a job with a shitty resume and shitposting 12 h a day is destroying me . Fuck my life
>>
My mom is gonna kick me out one day but idc because I can live in my car if I want. Kick me out, then.
>>
>>34447542
This (comment is originalli)
>>
>>34446701
So literally being the king of life living off dumb normies years of wagecucking? Lol
>>
>>34446410
That post is bullshit because it makes it sound like becoming normal is something literally anyone can do.
>>
Attention: being a NEET is only for intelligent people; if you are too stupid to think of ways to enjoy your freedom and unlimited time, then you are likely suppose to be a wagecuck.
>>
>>34448185
If being "the king of life" means having depression, being addicted to alcohol and pills, not having sex and being looked down on by most people then yeah, he's living the life
>>
>>34445560

This is the general feeling i get from r9k. You guys are miserable and afraid, and you would rather drag everybody down than confront your own challenges.
>>
>>34448579
>Hiding away is considered dragging everybody down
No, speaking up against the abuse we've endured would be bringing everybody down, but we don't because we're nice

When you are faced with abuse you have 2 options:
Be a pussy
Or become a sick sociopathic fuck

We take the former
>>
>>34446953
>kids
>good

No fucking thanks, Jeff.

If you want em you can have em but don't fucking shame me into having something I don't want.
>>
>>34446701
If you can't financially support the possibility of your kid becoming a neet, don't have kids.
>>
File: neet in space.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px)
neet in space.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>he still hasn't truly accepted that he's just a fucking loser who would never amount to anything anyways so he can enjoy his NEET status to its fullest

heh... casuals
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.