[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys I've made a decision. This is not some bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1481572734597.jpg (8KB, 250x230px)
1481572734597.jpg
8KB, 250x230px
Alright boys I've made a decision. This is not some bullshit decision that I'll go back on in the morning. I'm not drunk, or high, or anything like that. I'm fully sober and I really mean this shit. I'm done fucking agonizing over this girl.

I'm going to tell her she's beautiful. I don't know exactly when I'll do it, but it'll probably happen at some point over the next couple of days. I don't know exactly how I'll do it, but it'll probably involve some alcohol, preferably on both sides. I just need her to know this shit. I could go on a long rant about how I have feelings for her or some shit, but I think the fewer words the better. I'll just tell her she's beautiful.

This is a binding pledge. Now that I've said it, I can't and wont go back on the shit. I've analyzed the shit out of this situation and I've decided that this is the best thing to do. Even if it goes poorly, that will be a more desirable outcome than if I say nothing at all. It's just a matter of courage.

I'm not expecting many replies, this is a pretty ugly post to scroll past, but wish me luck.
>>
>>34443809
how well do you know her?
>>
File: IMG_1967.jpg (22KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967.jpg
22KB, 259x194px
Go for it. Say you are beautiful and start fucking her right then and there. She will submit to your alphaness ..she will have no choice.
>>
>I'm going to tell her

Nooooo
>>
>>34443809
best of luck friend
not that you need it
>>
>>34443809
Don't tell her she's beautiful. Tell her that she's hot and you wanna fuck her. Chrust me dude. Don't do that goofy girly shit "mmm pumpkin pie u so butifuuuul". Just be a monotonous man and tell her "I likes ya and I wants ya. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yaws, right?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68
>>
>>34443828
We hang out casually on a regular basis and have texted a fair amount. She's not just some random girl that I saw and thought was hot. Plus, she's shown some signs in the past that she's into me. Unfortunately I was too stupid then to act.

>>34443897
Dude, I've thought so hard about this. Whatever happens, it will be better than if I say nothing. Plus, there are certain factors involved that make me pretty confident that her reaction can't possibly be THAT bad.

>>34443915
Thanks

>>34443933
I don't know man. I really am having trouble figuring out what she looks for in a guy. But I feel like I know her well enough that I can at least be a little cheesy. Plus, I don't want to misrepresent how I feel about her. This isn't just about wanting to fuck. I genuinely really enjoy spending time with her, and that's what I want to do more of.
>>
>>34444059
>I don't know man. I really am having trouble figuring out what she looks for in a guy.
She's a woman so instinctively, she wants this:

1) A guy who won't take any shit from a woman
2) A guy who isn't afraid to take what he wants

>This isn't just about wanting to fuck.
Don't tell her that. Don't talk about relationships, this turns women off. They should initiate the exclusivity talk after you fuck'em so good and so hard they go "YOU'RE THE SHIT I WANT YOU FOR MYSELF".
>>
>>34444116
I think I just need to strike a balance between the two approaches. It's really going to come down to an on-the-spot judgement call.
>>
>>34443809
You're not going to do it op, you have no balls
>>
>>34443809
>binding pledge

I'm thinking about you tomroro
>>
Dont tell her shes beautiful. Thats like the cringiest beta friendzone thing you can do.

Shes probably heard it a million times too. Think of something uniqie to her so shell remember it fondly, even if shes not that into you.
>>
Get lost faggin
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.