[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See this shit? Stop it. Contain your faggotry to a single thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170127_162552.png (318KB, 1254x1021px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_162552.png
318KB, 1254x1021px
See this shit?
Stop it.

Contain your faggotry to a single thread.

Oh, speaking of threads, let's go into the Steam Feels saga.

Let me tell you how these threads go down, from evidence and tales provided in previous threads:

>You post your ID
>A very small amount of the fag femboys and deranged traps add you
>They animepost and stutterpost in almost all the messages, acting like a sped from China
>Eventually, they ask you to buy them games
>If you haven't wisened up and blocked these failures already, now would be the time to do so
>If not, you buy them the game
>You are "rewarded" with some lewds which were taken a time ago
>This keeps happening until you aren't able to buy games, or something else comes up
>They stop talking to you, and then remove you after a period

Reminder that the circlejerk of traps and femboys here in the Steam threads are not stupid, and are like women - they play on your weak lonely persona for their personal gains.

You guys are better than this. Don't fall for the shit.
>>
>>34443594
It's literally one drug-addled LGBT shitskin turkroach that's posting those threads. There's been two (I think 3) threads about his shitposting on /qa/ but the mods refuse to do anything about it

I reckon it's time for someone to take this up with the staff on IRC
>>
>>34443594
I've got a copy of nekopara on steam that I plan to give to someone I hate but I won't give it to these guys because I know they'll like it
>>
>>34443635
Don't give it to ANYONE from here, not even me.
>>
>>34443626
>but the mods refuse to do anything about it
he's a ban evader

he's been ban evading for years

there's actually nothing that can be done, it's unstoppable autism
>>
>>34443594
In my experience I find enticing with lewd to buy someone shit isn't really that common, and asking to buy shit isn't too too common either

Usually they keep you as an orbiter until they get hired or creeped out by you and delete you
>>
just take it a step further and report his steam profile
>>
>>34443749
Not a bad idea nonwordfilteredrelative
>>
>>34443749
Steam mods don't ban for that shit, only for scamming, in game harassment or cheating.
>>
>>34443773
>not just checkboxing "harassment"
>>
>>34443685
They can lay down a fucking IP range ban is what they can do. They've done it before, and in this case I think it's definitely warranted seeing as he's even shat up /v/ in the past
>>
>>34443781
They will ignore it, enjoy wasting your time tho
>>
Please rangeban Tomokofag
>>
>>34443855
This

Nice tripdubs there son
>>
>>34443855
This right here. They should rangeban him.
>>
>tfw you want to dress as a girl and be fucked by a cute boy
>>
>>34443980
Tell that to someone who cares.
We don't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.