[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bicurious and I wanna try sucking cock while dressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm bicurious and I wanna try sucking cock while dressed in cute clothes with makeup and a wig on?
How should I go about it?

Anyone have any experience with Grindr?
>>
>Very hot
that face is in the uncanny valley
>>
I've met a crossdresser and a filltime tranny through Craigslist. You can try there. You might end up finding a guy that just wants to beat the shit out of you though. Life's short, take chances.
>>
get flexible and suck your own cock
>>
>>34444684
Did you suck both of their cocks?
>>
>bicurious

Another one fell for the "sexual experimentation" meme.
>>
>>34445839
Or the "why the fuck are 3/10 women acting so high up and won't date me what is their problem I can't even date a landwhale cause she has crazy high standards why not just go gay since it's way easier sex and at least I can act like the girl so with minimal mental gymnastic it becomes kinda okayish even for a presumably straight man" meme.
It's the biggest meme of the decade with the gender meme.
>>
>>34445940
>Or the "why the fuck are 3/10 women acting so high up and won't date me what is their problem I can't even date a landwhale cause she has crazy high standards why not just go gay since it's way easier sex and at least I can act like the girl so with minimal mental gymnastic it becomes kinda okayish even for a presumably straight man" meme.

This meme doesn't exist however. You're just unaware of how wrong your approach is.
>>
>>34446205
This meme does exist sorry to tell you
>>
>>34446216
It only exists if you make it exist through a self-fulfilling prophecy.

This made-up problem of ugly women who have high standards is only experienced by people who intentionally aim for ugly women. They can tell you're insecure and they don't want to be the object of you settling down. Approach women of all "grades".
>>
>>34446205

What do you think being a heterosexual sissy who engages in homosexual sex is?

They are never attracted to men outside of their autistic sexual fantasies. Even in their fantasies a majority of the focus is on being the woman.
>>
>>34446205
to be honesth it is real

t. trap
>>
>>34446235
>They can tell you're insecure and they don't want to be the object of you [dating] down
this is very true. The corollary of "hitting on a girl way out of your league can sometimes work to your advantage because it makes you look super confident"

Having said that, women will never be as accessible as you want them to be and unless you're a super chad the only way you can have regular sex on your own terms is to gay it up a bit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.